Mini milk cartons!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, look what I found!

Mini cartons of milk (8 oz. each), packaged like juice boxes, that keep for a long time without refrigeration until you open one!

I never have regular milk in the house (I use almond milk on my cold cereal), so when I need some for cooking or baking, I have to run out and buy a pint of it.

This is great! :wow:

(Probably a lot of you guys already knew about this, huh?) :blush:

Lee

Attachments

• Mini milk cartons.JPG
    Mini milk cartons.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 154

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
I've seen it in quarts - but the cups size is definitely handy for non-milk households!

I wonder when the big chains are going to accept the fact that the Baby Boomers have boomed comma already - and don't need 20 lbs of hamburger on a tray.....

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I haven't seen those, but I'd buy some. I'll cook with milk, but I never just drink a glass of milk, just don't like it. At one time I was keeping a box of dried milk. I switched to freezing milk in 1 cup portions.

The other day I bought some dried buttermilk powder to make homemade ranch dressing mix.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I used to buy whole and choco milk "boxes" for the girls brown bag school lunches. Back then Parmalat was the brand (I think that's the way to spell it LOL).

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I haven't seen those, but I'd buy some. I'll cook with milk, but I never just drink a glass of milk, just don't like it. At one time I was keeping a box of dried milk. I switched to freezing milk in 1 cup portions.

The other day I bought some dried buttermilk powder to make homemade ranch dressing mix.

I have fresh buttermilk frozen in 1/2 pint containers.

I use Saco brand buttermilk powder in my pancake recipes when I don't have fresh.

Shermie

Site Supporter
I think I've seen those filled with 1% milk.

I don't drink whole milk. Only 1% milk. That is as low as I'll go. No skim milk, because it looks and tastes almost like water!! :ohmy: :eating2:

loboloco

Used to buy those in Germany back in the 80's. They were good to carry along for the kids if you could get them to drink it.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I have fresh buttermilk frozen in 1/2 pint containers.

I use Saco brand buttermilk powder in my pancake recipes when I don't have fresh.

That's what I bought, no other choice at Wally World :ermm:.

I looked for the mini milk cartons but could only find the 32 oz. I'd buy some if they were the 8 oz.