The Confessional

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm on a cooking forum and I don't like to cook. There goes my green dots.
hiding.gif
Now we're getting somewhere. I don't like to cook either. I probably wouldn't ever do it if it wasn't for my kids. (I could live on PopTarts!)

Fishbum

This thread is so bizarre. It's like you don't know someone and you open up a little bit and then someone opens up just a little too much. I say something like.." last night I went to the bar with some friends after work and had a few and I knew that I was a little drunk but I drove home anyway. I feel really bad now that I did it and will never do it again..." And then someone else responds.." After last night....I think I'm gay...."

Fishbum

Wasabi, that is a perfect response......How bad do you want to know? I have candles...and silk sheets...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i eat cheese and jam sandwiches

i dont like blue cheese or anything to do with blue cheese.

i like denny's..Waffle House...Popeyes...and cheap mall chinese food..lol

i like to cook but really dislike dishes(thank god for mrs bam..lol)

i like sappy movies

i have lived as an illegal immigrant....:ohmy:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I LOVE Doritos dipped in KFC coleslaw.

Like the smell of a freshly burnt match, gasoline, alcohol preps, the smell of a man who is sweaty (underarmsssssssss omg!!) but.. the "clean" sweat only :D

My Dachshund Gretchen's paws and head.. heaven!!! LOL

Like to eat a 3 Musketeer's bar slowly....... nibble the chocolate off, then roll the nougat into a ball and pop it into my mouth.

I like the smell of BBQ'd ribs, chicken, chops anything that's not vegetarian and a part of my regular diet now, but when the neighbour's are grillin', I am in heaven. ;)

Geez, I could go on and on..

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Wait!!
I could eat an entire box of Twinkies covered in whipped cream and fresh sliced strawberries.
Is there a recipe there? LOL

Derek

Banned
I was thinking about some sort of Guilty pleasures thread, but it occured to me that rather than that, everyone can use a place to unburden themselves from time to time. Whether you eat Reddi whip from a can or are stealing cable, sometimes it helps to purge yourself!!

I'll start. I love Spam,Spray-cheese & Gummi anything (Favorite-Gummi coke bottles), I don't like any wine that doesn't have a screw on top, and I think "Zoolander" was, and is, a cinematic Tour-de-force!!

OK-your turn. And feel free to visit often!
Hey Sk,

Are you talking about those wax bottles filled with gummy liquid?

If so we're a lot alike.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Sometimes...I have no idea what some people are talking about...

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Sass, you are one of the nicest people I know! I hope something really good happens to you tomorrow!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Sass, you are one of the nicest people I know! I hope something really good happens to you tomorrow!
Hopefully the raise I was promised will appear on my check! :flowers::lol:
I love ya girl.
Lots of you people are such bright spots in my goofy, crazy-busy life when I log on here.
That's my confession: I try NOT to spend so much time online, but am hooked on the intelligent minds, lovely souls and humour of those I could only wish to hug and spend time with if it weren't for miles and tons of wire connecting us.
;). n dat's the way I feel.
:respect:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Hopefully the raise I was promised will appear on my check! :flowers::lol:
I love ya girl.
Lots of you people are such bright spots in my goofy, crazy-busy life when I log on here.
That's my confession: I try NOT to spend so much time online, but am hooked on the intelligent minds, lovely souls and humour of those I could only wish to hug and spend time with if it weren't for miles and tons of wire connecting us.
;). n dat's the way I feel.
:respect:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Karma for you!