Tattoos ?

smoke king

Banned
whatcha got so far?

Pictures are forthcoming, but I have a skull with a top hat smoking a cigar on my bicep (that "logo" adorned my guitars, amps & road cases for years), and I just got (friday) a skeleton wailing on a guitar on my forearm-kind of a "too old to rock n' roll, too young to die" thing.

When I first toyed with the idea, I squared it with myself by deciding that as long as it had a personal significance, it would be OK. And Mrs SK, bless her heart, is indulging (grudginly) this latest obsession. After many years in law enforcement, shes requested that I refrain from the Spiderwebs on the elbows, and the ever popular "Love" and "Hate" across the fingers, and no piercings. I think I'll be able to abstain!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I think a lot of tats are sexy! But, there are a lot that look like crap too, lol I like skulls, barbed wire, roses, stuff like that. And I feel the same, if they mean something, that's better.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I think a lot of tats are sexy! But, there are a lot that look like crap too, lol I like skulls, barbed wire, roses, stuff like that. And I feel the same, if they mean something, that's better.

I got some inks and pens (not pins) come on over a draw on me then till you get what you want. :wub:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Trouble wasn't the word I had in mind but if that is what they call it in Texas than so be it. I've been to Texas so I know how they screw up common terms all the time.:wink:

S.Shepherd

My left arm

eltigre.jpg

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Made it to 58 without any body art, don't think I'll start now. Same with DW. I see some women with tattoos they got in the 60's and 70's (flower children and drug users), and are regretting it today as they approach retirement and become grandparents. Some of the tattoos were sexy in their day, but after time it's kind of like moving a Monet or Picasso from the penthouse studio to the garage, especially if the studio never had any upgrades.

S.Shepherd

it took a total of 10hrs. 3, 3, and 4 hrs over 3 sessions.

you know that red , koolaid stuff that comes out of a pkg. of hamburger when you open it ? It looked like I had that running down my arm.

the outline was quick..the shading was very nerve wracking.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I couldn't stand it that long!! I'm a wimp!!:yum:
it took a total of 10hrs. 3, 3, and 4 hrs over 3 sessions.

you know that red , koolaid stuff that comes out of a pkg. of hamburger when you open it ? It looked like I had that running down my arm.

the outline was quick..the shading was very nerve wracking.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Mine took about an hour, I bled like crazy at first.
Cost me $65.. a biker did it back then (4 years ago) at a place called White Wizard.
Strange how it hurts so bad when they start inking, but something about that pain is oddly pleasurable.
Btw, I designed mine with the help of Charlie, and it's in memory of my late hubby. ;)

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
that's awesome Sass!!
Mine took about an hour, I bled like crazy at first.
Cost me $65.. a biker did it back then (4 years ago) at a place called White Wizard.
Strange how it hurts so bad when they start inking, but something about that pain is oddly pleasurable.
Btw, I designed mine with the help of Charlie, and it's in memory of my late hubby. ;)

Mr. Green Jeans

Just one, a pictograph of Kokopelli on my calf. Got it 10 years ago. Deep personal meaning. I have no desire for any additional ink.