Tattoos ?

smoke king

Banned
Yes, I am a glutton for punishment. I am once again going to bring up the subject of body art. :bonk:
So who's got em'? I just got my second, and quite frankly, I can't wait to get another. I was warned that they are addictive and I fear they are right!

Anybody got pictures? I'll put mine up when the swelling goes down a bit.

Now, that being said, I've approached this topic before, and the wheels came off the thread pretty quickly. The subject turned into a multi-paged argument of peoples personal opinions. Everybody seems a little more tolerant here, so lets try to keep it civil-OK? :respect:

Love2"Q"

i like them .. i have finally found what i plan on getting and will
be getting it done soon ...
wife has a couple .. i really like them ..

i would post pics of hers .. but .. they are a bit risque ...

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I personally don't have any nor do I want any since I have enough distinguishing marks that I could never be a criminal. But if you have seen it all check out the breast implant on a tattoo.

Attachments

• Implant1.jpg
    Implant1.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Implant2.jpg
    Implant2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 231

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
OMG Joe!! THAT looks painful!! lol
I don't have any. Not allowed, but, I would love one or two. I think they are beautiful, if done right.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
My youngest son has a bunch, second oldest 2 and a grand daughter with a couple. I've never felt the need to do that to myself, like I'm not already easy to pick out of line up. I am however an admirer of tramp stamps. :wink:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind a barbed wire and roses tramp stamp.

i have seen alot of women with that same idea

this is the only one mrs bam has. its on her right foot. she said it hurt like hell..lol

but she has a couple of piercings as well. tongue,nose and ears are stretched.

1zvz9fb.jpg

Derek

Banned
I personally don't have any nor do I want any since I have enough distinguishing marks that I could never be a criminal. But if you have seen it all check out the breast implant on a tattoo.
Joe, If that's really you man? Your one sick puppy, I mean seriously implants?

I have an rfid chip installed since it's attacthed to my pacemaker for an implant but that's because I had to have one.

I also have 5 tattoo's I'll get photo's of them soon.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Joe doesn't have any. He's just showing a pic of it.

Bam, I can imagine it hurt her, that is nothing but bone, no meat there. OUCH. Bless her heart!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Joe, If that's really you man? Your one sick puppy, I mean seriously implants?

I have an rfid chip installed since it's attacthed to my pacemaker for an implant but that's because I had to have one.

I also have 5 tattoo's I'll get photo's of them soon.

Hell no that isn't me, I have scars not tattoos. Mine I got by doing not paying for them to be inked on. :wink:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I don’t have any, but I’ve always wanted to get something like this on my left pectoral (chest)

muxz6v.jpg

I went to one parlor and looked around, and they told me they wouldn’t do tats below the wrist, ankle, or above the neck (hands, feet, and head). They said the skin was too thin there, it hurt like hell, and was prone to infection. I had assumed all parlors were that way, but I guess they’re not?

DW wants to get “Trouble” on her left shoulder. She needs it!! :yum:

My oldest son has a lot of them, most of them which he did himself. My oldest grandaughter has one. My ex daughter in law has some , which my son did the art work.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
The guys here will do them anywhere you want and I mean anywhere from what I have seen:biggrin:
I don’t have any, but I’ve always wanted to get something like this on my left pectoral (chest)

muxz6v.jpg

I went to one parlor and looked around, and they told me they wouldn’t do tats below the wrist, ankle, or above the neck (hands, feet, and head). They said the skin was too thin there, it hurt like hell, and was prone to infection. I had assumed all parlors were that way, but I guess they’re not?

DW wants to get “Trouble” on her left shoulder. She needs it!! :yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Me either Sushi and often wonder what these girls with tattoos and boob job will look like when they get into their '70s. Can you image a '70 year old deifying gravity and body paintings. :yum:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Me either Sushi and often wonder what these girls with tattoos and boob job will look like when they get into their '70s. Can you image a '70 year old deifying gravity and body paintings. :yum:

Heck Joe, they get into their 30's and they look shitty.
Fake boobs are revolting. They feel NOTHING like real ones. Why would I want to feel them????
And I dont like new tattoos much less old ones. After 3-5 years they REALLY look bad. I would say 8 out of my 12 friends feel the same.

I get a kick out of the chicks that turn 35 and try to hide em with clothes. :yum:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Heck Joe, they get into their 30's and they look shitty.
Fake boobs are revolting. They feel NOTHING like real ones. Why would I want to feel them????
And I dont like new tattoos much less old ones. After 3-5 years they REALLY look bad. I would say 8 out of my 12 friends feel the same.

I get a kick out of the chicks that turn 35 and try to hide em with clothes. :yum:

it depends on the boob job... old style over the muscle or newer style/under the muscle... i use to have a "friend" that you couldnt tell if she had real or not..they looked good..lol and no comment on how they felt..lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Oh doll, I'm not gonna get one now, hell, I'm 40!! LOL Too old for one.

what are you talking about????...lol

my mom got her nose pierced for her b-day in feb.

she wants to get a tattoo...

its all personal choice, if you really want one then get one. your the one who has to look at yourself everyday not anybody else. tattoo's go back...wayyyyyy back...different cultures see tats differently.