The Virtual NCT Bar & Grill

chowhound

Draft please. Bud Light or something like that.
Hey?! They got a pool table here? Race to three for ten bucks, flip for first break, no slop. Valley rules? OK. (hee, hee, hee, hee)
Make that a double Goose on the rocks, three olives.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
A shot of cheap tequila in a dirty glass please.....

I remember the last time I was around someone drinking tequila which happened to be a brand called PM tequila. I rode a 750 Honda Chop with a bunch of Harley boys in Texas in those days which he was part of. Well this one fellow got a bit too much tequila in him and actually spit on my bike. Needless to say it didn't sit well with me and it was about an 15 minutes before he actually got back to his feet from his ass where I put him. He then tried to site in a chair fell broke his arm, just wasn't his drink or day for that matter. I then realized what the PM stood for piss and moan since that is all he did for the next two days. :whistling:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Can I get a draft please. Just a small one to start with! :yum:

Attachments

• big_beer.jpg
    big_beer.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 124

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
That goodness I wasn't drinking because that picture made me snort and it would have been very painful, Keltin!!! Blast these meds that keep me from being able to join you all.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
That goodness I wasn't drinking because that picture made me snort and it would have been very painful, Keltin!!! Blast these meds that keep me from being able to join you all.

Sorry 'bout the meds, but tell you what, I'll drink one for you! So what'll ya have.....uh, I'll have for you! :kiss:

FooD

Sir, can you please turn the sound up a bit?
And I'll have another one........and another round for that lady over there.

S.Shepherd

lmao..just got back from dinner at a new little sushi joint.......and a potential large new order !!:w00t:

it's vodka tonic time:bounce:

Biskit

Tell ya what. I'll have a half-pound burger with a slice of raw onion, tomato slice and pickles. Onion rings on the side with a bottle of Miller Genuine Draft.

Just keep that Moskito feller from grazin' offa muh plate, ok? :wink:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn, this is just like the BS ragtime-talk in a real bar! LOL!

Anyone want to dance to that jukebox?

Lee

leolady

Well, I'm going home too. I reached my koolaid limit for the night, and there was no one to dance with.

Seeeeya!