Ying to your Yang...The Happy Thread

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ya know what would make me happy? If in the thread title I had put 2 p's in the word happy!!

Mods!!!!!!!!
Fixed the title. Guess the mods had not caught up with this thread yet.

Like others, Family makes me happy. If they are not all okay and in touch nothing else matters or will make me happy. Bailey our Great Dane makes me happy. Like QSis I have one place that I am happier than all others. On my boat on a sunny WARM day. The beach and ocean is a close 2nd. If I can't be on the boat, I'd settle for a nice beach at the ocean.

Y

YT2095

it`s supposed to start snowing tonight and not stop for over 24 hours! so I`m happy coz I love the snow :D

smoke king

Banned
I just opened a Sam Adams so cold there is a little ice floating at the top.
Ahhhhh...

Damn-thats a pretty picture!!

I should amend my previous post. In addition to Jagermeister, my Grandkids and Jack Russell terriers make me extremely happy....

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Speaking of traffic tickets, I think I dodged one this morning. I was going a few mph over 65 in a 55 as most people on my route do, when my LIDAR detector went berserk. I jammed my brakes and as I continued, I saw a sheriff perched in the median behind a snow bank, the sneaky bastard.

I was behind one car, but there were no other cars close either in front or in back of our lane, and as I passed the sheriff I could see him dropping his gun and getting ready to go. By the time he was ready to pursue there was a loooong line of cars that he had to wait for. The car in front and I both moved to the right lane to await our fate, and after a while I could see sheriff really moving in the left lane with lights on. To my surprise he got within about 5 cars of me merged right, and pulled someone else over... Whew!

Of course I'm not 100% certain if I was the guy he was after, those LIDARs have a long range, and I was going more than 10 over, but I'm just going to chalk it up to good road Karma anyway! That and driving a nondescript silver sedan! :clap:

cara

it`s supposed to start snowing tonight and not stop for over 24 hours! so I`m happy coz I love the snow :D

just a bit of snow and everything collapses :lol:
At the AGCO HQs in SToneleigh they send the people home due to bad weather... :D

Lefty

Yank
Not in any order but here goes, happy hour, geocaching with my daughter, BACON, music, fishing, kayaking, a perfect dry dirty vodka martini... I will keep trying to think of more.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Not in any order but here goes, happy hour, geocaching with my daughter, BACON, music, fishing, kayaking, a perfect dry dirty vodka martini... I will keep trying to think of more.
I've never tried geocaching but I think I'd like to. Can I use a regular GPS unit like you buy for your car?

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Hmmmm - thanks for starting this thread, Mav. Today, I finished a painting that I feel good about, a good friend came to visit and we laughed until we almost peed our pants, my sweet hubby is hangin' around all day, and we are really enjoying watching our new little kitten...nothing spectacular, just a good day that I am grateful for.

babe

my kids, my grandkids, and my two little great granddaughters. reading, cooking (most of the time,) sewing , knitting, quilting (when i am doing for great grand kids. doing one for pre school nap time this week. a good movie. and chocolate.

suziquzie

My 3 year old talks herself to sleep at night, I listen in the baby monitor (sorry I cant let go of paranoid) .... she's so silly....
Tonight she's in there quietly saying "cock-a-doodle-dooooooo!!!"
I hope she's not thinking its time to rise and shine already!

PanchoHambre

Well this was a good weekend... got some work done on the house... the nice weather let me take the dogs for some long walks through the neighborhood and they sort of almost had leash manners. My new fence looks awesome so I am looking froward to summer grilling in the backyard without having to listen to a home bound drunk crackhead talk shit about all the neighbors while her fat ass is floating around in a kiddie pool. My Migas came good will post recipe tomorrow.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I am happy cause all the snow melted so I can drag out my grill and have some fun this week!! Yippie!

homecook

Well this was a good weekend... got some work done on the house... the nice weather let me take the dogs for some long walks through the neighborhood and they sort of almost had leash manners. My new fence looks awesome so I am looking froward to summer grilling in the backyard without having to listen to a home bound drunk crackhead talk shit about all the neighbors while her fat ass is floating around in a kiddie pool. My Migas came good will post recipe tomorrow.

Tell us how you really feel Pancho?!? :D

Barb

homecook

sorry... that woman wrankles me.... I had to move my grill to the front last summer because I shuddered every time I opened the back door an heard that VOICE

No need to apologize!!
Where we used to live our driveway was right next to the neighbors bedroom window........you don't want to know the stuff we heard! They also had about 12 people living there. My ds was only 2 at the time and the words he started picking up. We couldn't wait to move. lol

Barb

PanchoHambre

ohh I had a fun drive to work... love the nice weather sunroof open singing along with Rivers Cuomo's falsetto...oh man I am the subject of someone somewhere's pissed off thread rant:sorry: