Good Day Everyone!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Breakfast for me will be when I get into NYC.

What did you have.
pastina and eggs

pastinaeggs-650.jpg

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
The recipe looks good. I'm at "The Office now". Quiet time, solo office, no customers calling yet.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
The recipe looks good. I'm at "The Office now". Quiet time, solo office, no customers calling yet.
yor in CS? i used to do that. i ran an online designer shoe store till my boss hired his cousin, had me train her then he let me go :sad:. that was 3 years ago just after my mom passed and 1 day before his cousin got back from vacation.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like a really sweet boss. I'm the one that went the other way. Had a chance to sell the business. Didn't do it, because I did not believe he would take care fo my troops. Then at a later time, the troops said - Y'know we can make more money elsewhere bye.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Sounds like a really sweet boss. I'm the one that went the other way. Had a chance to sell the business. Didn't do it, because I did not believe he would take care fo my troops. Then at a later time, the troops said - Y'know we can make more money elsewhere bye.
that stinks!! need any help?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
good morning

66F winds NNW 3MPH and 78% humidity high expect to be 84F.

blue sky with light white wispy clouds

blueskies-650.jpg

cofffee and the comics (i had breakfast a few hours ago)

coffeetiger-650.jpg

Biskit

60-ish here, clear skies after an earlier t-storm. S'posed to hit mid 80's today.
Gotta make my breakfast and get going soon.

G'mornin' everybody!

Newnork1978

good morning

66F winds NNW 3MPH and 78% humidity high expect to be 84F.

blue sky with light white wispy clouds

OMG I wish it were that cool here. I don't think we've gotten DOWN to the 80's in a couple of months...we've been hovering in the high-90's/low-100's since summer started. And a 66 degree morning...not since EARLY spring. Whew! Can you send some of that northern coolness my way?
:flowers:

Newnork1978

Wha cha up to today, Angel?

Gonna go to my folks', next weekend, to U-Haul the family heirlooms/keepsakes from their storage shed to our garage...so I think BIL and I are going to do some final preparations for the additional stuff, this week. Whatchoo up to, today?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Getting Myles ready to go on a little vacation with GF and her family. (Trying hard not to worry about that....)

Newnork1978

Getting Myles ready to go on a little vacation with GF and her family. (Trying hard not to worry about that....)

Oh, I thought they were vacationing with ya'll...that's a horse of a different color. Try not to worry too much, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
With us? He's a teenager - he doesn't want to go out in public with us! Maybe, too, he's trying to get out of helping with the U-haul. He's a devious child. But I can come and help if you need it.

Newnork1978

Nick, Seb & I are going to drive down, next weekend, pick up the U-Haul and load it (with the help of my folks) and drive it back up here...since we're probably going to get home too late to unload, Seb & I are going to unload it Monday.

If you want to come help, you're welcome to. I don't know, exactly, how big of a task this is going to be. I don't know how much my folks have in their storage shed (but all of it is coming up here). Nick has a meeting (in your neck of the woods) on Monday, so he won't be around to help with the unloading process. The U-Haul rental is 2-days (Sunday & Monday), so we should be able to return to truck on Tuesday...but with additional help on Monday, we might be able to return the truck a day early. Again, it's entirely up to you.