World's fastest zip line.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I seriously doubt I would survive that, Lefty. I was having heart palpitations just watching the video. But if I could manage to do it - I would feel like the Queen of the Jungle!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I am one for adventure, but as far as this.. I'd have to draw the umm.. line.
For certain I would pee my pants and scream like a banshee.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
My boys did some bungee jumping when they were in their 20's but I never tempted fate like that . The zip line does look like a lot of fun but I get thoughts like "What? No back up line?"

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
My boys did some bungee jumping when they were in their 20's but I never tempted fate like that . The zip line does look like a lot of fun but I get thoughts like "What? No back up line?"
Bungee??? Hell no! I can't even watch videos of that. It looks like the person is going to smash right into the ground!

We have a place near Austin that has a huge zipline tour and I have considered it. But no bungees - ever!

FooD

I'd do it too. I wanted to see more of the line in the video, looking straight ahead, instead of aiming the camera down below at the ground.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I'm in!!! Heck Yeah!!!! Do it twice.

Lefty - Didn't you ever high line ship to ship? My navy friends tell me it was a trip.

Lefty

Yank
I'm in!!! Heck Yeah!!!! Do it twice.

Lefty - Didn't you ever high line ship to ship? My navy friends tell me it was a trip.
Back when I was in the CGuard I was young and foolish. We olny did it once and only the Capt. went across.