Welcome to Net Cooking Talk

Calicolady

LOL! Oh no! I just posted this on the pics of my Pizza thread.
Welcome.

ALERT, ALERT!!!! NEW MEMBER SNEAKIN IN THE BACK DOOR!!!

We got us a shy one, so let's all quietly, calmly say

WELCOME!!!!!

from the Gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you'll figure out who all the characters are once you stick around checking out the wacky posts. Enjoy!)

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
HI TA. Welcome to the Net Cooking Talk party. I'm glad you found us.
That indeed is a nice sandwitch in your avatar ....and chowhound your avatar cracks me up. :yum:

Enjoy and post often TA. :thumb: :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi AW. Good to see you over here. :thumb:
The party is going full force now. We've had more posts on here than we've had on Forums Forums for the past few days. :eek: :thumb: I'm loving it. :D
As always ...enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi BuckyTom! Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. Glad you could join the party.
I look forward to your skiing pics. Where bouts did you go? I'm in IT also. We'll have to share some stories sometime. :D

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
BT Glad to see you here. Relax, the water's fine.

I prefer my water warm and liquid instead fo white and frozen.

AC

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Hey, BT. Welcome to the land of milk and honey and thick skin, where you can actually speak your mind without worrying about getting spanked by Napoleon and the zealots. If someone here gets their undies in a bunch over something you say, that's their problem, cuz there's no mommy here to chase away the bully, sooth their bruised ego and uncrumple their tidy whities. Wimps need not apply here, they can stay where they're at.

NOlonger@DC

Banned
I appreciate the warm and kind wishes.
Now will you all please stop this guessing game.
(I edited this because that sounded very rude when I reread it, I'm sorry)
I left over there for a reason. think it's time to let go and restart.
there are several herre with differennt names, why is so improtant?
what the other name was

Last edited:

buckytom

Grill Master
because we'd have to start over learning the dirt on you so we can talk badly about you when you're not around...:)

Deelady

If you wanted to start fresh then you maybe should not have mentioned that you were previously from DC.....otherwise it just seems like you are messing with us and wanting us to play the guessing game.:glare:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Deelady has a good point, as does BT LOL. Maybe you should take Doc up on his offer and PM him to change your user id.

You have to understand, several members from DC came here with a different user id and had us guess who they were, all in fun. So, we assumed you were doing the same.