The MAN Thread!

AllenOK

Ok, post'm up!

We just got this a few days ago:

Clicky

I wish I could say it's mine. Unfortunately, this one is all PeppA's. She bought it with the insurance settlement. She's wanting to go up to Michigan, rent a trailer, and clear out her Mom's storage units, and haul the good stuff back down here. We're waiting on the Class 3 trailer hitch to get here.

PeppA has "Tinkerbell'ed" the truck. There's a Tinkerbell steering wheel cover, and a Tinkerbell visor CD holder.

I'm thinking about going to BassPro and getting a Catfish hitch cover :tongue:

I'm planning on getting a boat here soon, now that we have a vehicle that can pull it.

Wart

Banned
The title of the thread eminds me of a song...

The Man Song:

I don't take no crap from anybody
else but you
I wear the pants around here
When I'm finished with your laundry
Cause I'm a guy you don't wan tot fight
When I say jump you say your right
Cause I'm the man of this house
Till you get home

He's the Man
He's the man

What I say round here goes
Out the window
And I don't want to hear allot of whining
Si I'll shut up
The sooner you learn whose boss around here
The sooner you can give me my orders, Dear
Cause I'm head honcho round here
it's all in my head.

He's the Man
He's the Man

And I can have sex anytime
You Want.
Cause I'm a man who has needs
But their not that important
And don't expect any flowers from me
Cause if I'm not mistakes you prefer jewelry
I'm the King of my Castle
When your not around.

He's the Man
He's the Man

And I'll drink and watch sports when I wanna
get in trouble
And I'll come home when I'm good and ready
To sleep on the couch
Cause a Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
And I'm gonna do what you tell me to
Cause I'm top dog round here
But I've been neutered.

He's the Man
He's the Man
You DA Man!

Last edited:

FooD

Last summer I replace the toy gauge that came with my BBQ with a real MAN GAUGE.

TempGauge.jpg

AllenOK

This is my 12', 2-piece surf rod. I use this for distance casting when I go down to Keystone Dam. Now that we have a truck, I might try to get a 1-piece, 14' or 16' casting rod. But, I'm thinking about getting a boat.

2008allenssurfrodaf5.jpg

And yes, I have seen the "hanging equipment" that you can get for a truck.

Wart

Banned
I'm not too sure how much I would want to hang a ball sack from the back of the Womans pick up.

May send the wrong message, give someone bad ideas.

The Tourist

Banned
I foolishly taught my wife to shoot her own .44 SPL.

As you might imagine, I'm steering clear of any misunderstandings relating to this thread.

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
2 more pay periods
wallpaper_1125CR_4.jpg

Introducing the new power-to-weight class leader, the Buell 1125CR. A fearsome blend of superbike performance, sinister styling and wicked attitude, it pushes the boundaries of the naked category. This 21st century, café racer combines a featherweight chassis with a dominating 1125cc liquid-cooled, V-Twin for powerful acceleration in any gear. Add to that its aggressive, sport riding position and precise handling and you’ve got an experience like no other.

Engine: Liquid Cooled 1125cc Helicon® V-Twin HORSEPOWER TORQUE MSRP 146HP @ 9800 RPM 82 ft. lbs. @ 8000 RPM $11,999

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I am feeling a little.... ahem.... inadequate here.... I have no play toys!!!:unsure:

Unless you count DW....:lol:

S.Shepherd

2 more pay periods
wallpaper_1125CR_4.jpg

Introducing the new power-to-weight class leader, the Buell 1125CR. A fearsome blend of superbike performance, sinister styling and wicked attitude, it pushes the boundaries of the naked category. This 21st century, café racer combines a featherweight chassis with a dominating 1125cc liquid-cooled, V-Twin for powerful acceleration in any gear. Add to that its aggressive, sport riding position and precise handling and you’ve got an experience like no other.

Engine: Liquid Cooled 1125cc Helicon® V-Twin HORSEPOWER TORQUE MSRP 146HP @ 9800 RPM 82 ft. lbs. @ 8000 RPM $11,999

ooooooo.....nice bike--cool pic also:thumb:
I need to find somene to take a pic of me ridin...but not my wife, while she's driving. I think the pic would be of me getting run over:ermm:.
I got the urge to get on a bike like yours a few years ago, but good ol' wife reminded me that mines about to be paid off..
eagle1.jpg

not all the hp, or light weight of yours, but it still thumps 110hp from 103ci. HD only made 1200 like that one.

PanchoHambre

100_1059.jpg

this is my baby... she's had it rough. In desperate need of an engine transplant need to get the cash together... hate the idea of just having a sedan.... oh yeah that is some of my house in there!

Miss the boat... family sold it. Never got enough use and I had nowhere for it nice Boston Whaler... shame
IMG%5D

chowhound

Very true, Sean. I had a couple boats, well three counting a motorized rowboat. Sold 'em all.

Very nice bikes. I like sport bikes and I like heavy bikes, so I got something inbetween...... I'd like to get a little stitching done on the seat before spring. And gelpacks added.

Attachments

• Bike1.jpg
    Bike1.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 177

chowhound

sweet! almost bought one exactly like it...is it fast?

It's got some get up and go, but I'm not into that kind of riding anymore. Well, maybe once in a while :wink:
You catch a lot of wind anything over 70 mph with the riding position. It goes faster than you want to go.

Hey Buzz, how do you keep the minnow bucket from sloshing around in that thing?
:yum:

AllenOK

Allen, is that an Ugly Stik you've got there? My eyesight is failing.

I wish!

It's a cheap $30 BassPro spinning surf rod.

I've been thinking about a 12' 2-piece Ugly Stick cast rod for my Penn 209 reel. Hopefully that would give me some better distance, with that really flexible tip. The rod pictured isn't all that flexible.

But, like I said, now I'm thinking about getting a boat. The surf rod may not see a lot of action this year.