Monday 12/5/2011 What's your food plans?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well not quite shure what dinner will be yet but ...

Lunch was an omelette again – Onion, mushroom and cheese omelette and a side of vine tomato with basil chiffonade, sea salt, ground peppercorns and a drizzle of olive oil.

120511_mushroom_onion_cheese_omelette.jpg

Any plans?

lilylove

I made a venison gravy dish that I served over rice last night. Lots of meat and gravy left. I'm going to add sour cream to the gravy tonight and serve it over flat noodles.

Leni

I have leftover tri-tip that I grilled last night. DH wants eggplant so I'll make French dip sandwiches for DD and I. Not sure of the sides right now.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Yummy looking breakfast and dinner Peepers!

Oooooo, Lily....that sounds wonderful! Some sauteed mushrooms with it would be good too.

Leni, I LOVE french dip sammies!

I was going to make some crab cakes but ended up just thawing out some spiral sliced ham that I had leftover from Thanksgiving and made some scalloped potatoes gratin and green beans.

Attachments

• dinner12052011.jpg
    dinner12052011.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 116

Nancy-MD

Peep and Mama, yummy - all of it!

Everyone's meals sound good, too. Good eats with everyone tonight.

I made an eye of round roast in the rotisserie, with parsley potatoes and broccoli.

Attachments

• DSCN1549.jpg
    DSCN1549.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 118

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
hectic day! i finally cooked 'bout an hour ago! improv dinner nite- veal cut 4 scallopine, dredged, then cooked in a dab of olive oil; linguine, haricot vert w/ lemon & a sprinkling of salt, & a mushroom cream sauce 4 the pasta & veal~

Attachments

• IMG_1439468.jpg
    IMG_1439468.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 112

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Yummy looking breakfast and dinner Peepers!

Oooooo, Lily....that sounds wonderful! Some sauteed mushrooms with it would be good too.

Leni, I LOVE french dip sammies!

I was going to make some crab cakes but ended up just thawing out some spiral sliced ham that I had leftover from Thanksgiving and made some scalloped potatoes gratin and green beans.

Thank you Mama. Your dinner looks fantastic. I want some of that.

Peep and Mama, yummy - all of it!

Everyone's meals sound good, too. Good eats with everyone tonight.

I made an eye of round roast in the rotisserie, with parsley potatoes and broccoli.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO Nan!! I LOVE eye round!! YUMMY.

I really wish I had a rotisserie!

hectic day! i finally cooked 'bout an hour ago! improv dinner nite- veal cut 4 scallopine, dredged, then cooked in a dab of olive oil; linguine, haricot vert w/ lemon & a sprinkling of salt, & a mushroom cream sauce 4 the pasta & veal~
I haven't had veal in so long luvs. YUM That looks wonderful.

I have been faking myself out with pork loin. LOL

A few years back CBS did an undercover report on veal. They bought veal parm from a bunch of places in NYC and NJ and found 90% of them were cheating by either serving pork (cutlets) or pork with a small amount of veal added (pressed and formed patties) as the real deal.

Last night was a wonderful wild Alaskan salmon filet drizzled with teriyaki sauce, accompanied by a fresh mixed vegetable medley (snap peas, carrots, & baby zucchini) & a green salad.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanks, peepz. (i'd be so ticked over the pork/veal deal).
the veal i cook is fresh- this time scallopine cuts- from the meat case so wasn't chopped & formed- glad i don't order veal parm in restaurants! my Mom does, i won't burst her bubble, tho. (i have gotten it when inpatient & that is, as would be expected, mostly spongy, indiscernable stuff resembling maybe bread, w/ i think some meat in it, & is obviously cooked in well-used grease). um-ummmm, lol~