• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 263

Cooksie

Site Supporter
:clap::clap: I'm very impressed with all of these garlicy goodies. :clap::clap: I'm adding to my "must try" list.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I added the title and link to the recipe. - Sorry I forgot.

Peep - The purple cutting board come from Foodtown.
are there still any foodtowns in jersey? i used to love foodtown meat but all the ones around me are gone.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Don't when we are going to finish this, but I've got an idea brewing for tomorrow.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Battle Garlic is over.

Great looking food. Good job everyone!!

i will get the results up as fast as i can.

On to the next challenge.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
how many pages are you guys seeing? i can only see 2 pages of this thread "Battle Garlic" (up to post 69 or maybe 70 now with this post).

i have my options set to 40 posts per page and i just got confirmation from someone that they are also seeing the same number of posts as i am. so everything is ok there. maybe the pics aren't showing in the results thread because they were attachments that i copied? maybe doc or someone can check that out?

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
3 pages.
19 on this, page 3 before your last post.
ok thats cleared up thank you. the picture thing i have no clue whats going on. i can see all the pictures BUT the post originated on my puter so maybe thats why i can see them.

homecook

Great Looking !
I made Vincent Price's recipe once, and it looked a lot like yours !

.and the wings; I got Garlic Breath just lookin' .........

I'M REAL PROUD that what started out as a um, "Controversial" item blossomed into a collection which could be the benchmark for Iron Chef thinking !

Congratulations !
:chef:

Thanks LT! I think I'm still smelling like garlic today. LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
hmm...what happened to the results thread???

vera did you find the results thread and can you see the pics for (barb) homecook's entries?

miniman can you see barbs entry pics?

there is a problem and some people can't see the pics. andy wanted to know if others are having trouble seeing the pics in the results thread. i know doc is working on the problem but i am just passing along that andy was wondering who couldn't see the pics and asked me.