A Chili Sauce to Crow About

joec

Gold Site Supporter
That brand is pretty common in a lot of places even Kentucky, even WalMart sells it here. It is commonly know as Sriracha. It comes in made by other brands also as well as different flavors as shown below, which buy the way is equal to the roister brand you showed in my opinion. I have both brands on hand and very little difference in their Sriracha really.

Attachments

• Flying_goose_sriracha.jpg
    Flying_goose_sriracha.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 201

Kei

I love that stuff. I go through it so fast I end up having to buy two bottles at a time. :)

smoke king

Banned
Yep-All over the place right here in the heart of flyover country as well. I've been buying it for at least 2 years, maybe longer. Good stuff!

PanchoHambre

funny that the NYT is feeling the need to write about Sriracha it has long been a staple for me... ever since Houston. Pretty widely available Great stuff

abi_csi

I love this stuff so much i named my pet goldfish after it. I even put it on my Sunday roasts. I also love the brand called Econa Hot Pepper Sauce, I think it's West Indian.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
I can even buy it here in Mexico, the land of indigenous chile sauces - have a bottle in my fridge and use it often.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure I got the last bottle at Publix. I think Wal-Mary has it too.
ROTFLMFAO!!

Thats ok I called Trader Joe's - Trader Hoe's the other day!! LOL Crap happens that distracts your brain and your mouth loose it's connection!! LOL Can't trust your mouth to say the right thing sometimes!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Wal-Mary?!?! Freudian slip??? LMAO!

Ok, I'll check Publix for it. It looks and sounds good. Thanks!

K

Kimchee

FLAVORS??????????????????
I am going to have to ask my local Asian grocer about those!
I WANT!

Sriracha... I put that **** on everything! (Franks, too, LOL!)