Ohio Brew Week

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, why didn't you tell us! Ohio Brew Week is almost over!

Ohio Brew Week celebrates Ohio's diverse microbrews during the weeklong festival. You can enjoy more than 76 craft beers from 23 Ohio microbreweries, all in one easy-to-get around city, relaxing Athens.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Cause I've been busy at this beer drinking festival ....darn if I can remember the name of it .....brew week maybe. :hide: hic-up :wave:

really as you know from the other forum, I didn't know about it until you posted. Guess I wasn't paying attention.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Cause I've been busy at this beer drinking festival ....darn if I can remember the name of it .....brew week maybe. :hide: hic-up :wave:

really as you know from the other forum, I didn't know about it until you posted. Guess I wasn't paying attention.

I didn't know myself until this morning. I saw something about the Home Depot nail gun story on an other forum. When I looked at the Denver Post web site for verification there was a story about microbreweries. So it took someone in Colorado to let us know something was happening in our backyard :pat: