Hi, new here

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I'm following Dogboa and am his wife. As he wrote, we are pretty adventurous as far as food goes. Sometimes I get a bit tired of cooking every night and announce it's dinner out or leftovers night and he's always a good sport about it. There are a few things that will NEVER knowingly pass my lips, like frog legs for one, but I'll give everything else a try once!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome, medtran!

Enjoying your posts already!

Lee

Saliha

Hello and greetings from the Finnish kitchen.

Welcome to forum. New people mean new recipes and new recipes mean new experiencies.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Medtran!! Welcome to the party. I'm glad you followed Dogboa here. Sounds like you guys have it made living in paradise. '
No froglegs? So ..I suppose alligator is out of the question?

I had froglegs. Nothing special, reminded me of chicken ... so, I see no need to try them again. I passed on alligator last month. Son in law liked it ....maybe next trip I'll give it a shot.

Johnny West

Welcome aboard. I'm John from Puyallup.

I'll love frog legs but can understand some folks not
liking them. The funny thing is my son and I were just
talking about frog legs last night.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Naw, I'd give gator a try. Almost did once at a Crawfish Festival, but there was a booth selling cochon du lait and I wanted that more, as well as mudbugs and beignets.

I just can't stand frogs and toads, except for poison dart frogs. Our DD wanted some once and guess who ended up taking care of them? Moi of course.

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
ah! pull up a bowl and make ye'self at home

thought I recognized the user name - I gave up on DC a long while back. too many experts of no expertise . . . except for snide replies. they be very good at that.

Leni

Welcome to the nut house. We have a lot of fun here and it is nice to have another woman on this site. We are badly outnumbered.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
ah! pull up a bowl and make ye'self at home

thought I recognized the user name - I gave up on DC a long while back. too many experts of no expertise . . . except for snide replies. they be very good at that.

Well, I've been known to give a snarky answer or 2, especially to people who appear to be trolls (though i've apologized when I've been wrong) or to absolute idiots that should never set foot anywhere near a kitchen, but I do try to generally be helpful.