2 tsp paprika seperated
salt/pepper to taste
1/2 tsp garlic powder
approx 1/2 cup franks red hot sauce
1 tsp butter
vegtable oil
shredded colby jack cheese
ranch dressing

Slice chicken breast to desired strip size set aside. In medium bowl mix together buttermilk, egg, garlic powder, parika, salt/pepper. Soak chicken strips in mixture and set aside.
In a medium saute pan heat over medium heat approx 3 TB of olive oil till hot and add potato slices with salt/pepper to taste. Cook over med/med high heat until tender and slightly browned.
Meanwhile in a large ziplock bag mix together 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp paprika, salt/pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder together and add chicken slices slightly drained from marinade. Shake in flour till well coated.
In a large fry pan heat approx 1/2 inch veg oil over med heat until hot. Fry chicken slices until cooked through.

When Potatoes are done drain briefly on paper towel to remove excess oil. Same with chicken.
In a small bowl melt butter in microwave and mix into desired amount of Franks Red Hot sauce. Toss chicken into sauce to coat. On plate layer Potato slices, chicken slices, and shredded cheese. Top with Ranch dressing drizzled on top.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• food 126.jpg
    food 126.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 104

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Looks great...kind of like a chicken wing without the hassle of messing with the bone. :thumb:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Wow, this looks and sounds good. I'm so making this. I LOVE Frank's Hot Sauce!! Thanks!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
:applause:Looks great!! and I agree with Keltin!! I put that (Bleep) on everything!! :lol: :a1:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Geez, that looks fantastic, Dee!

That would be a Chowhound dish for sure!

Lee

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Geez, that looks fantastic, Dee!

That would be a Chowhound dish for sure!

Lee

True. Too bad CH squatted on NCT in favor of other pastures. BS gameplaying causes loss of sight. It's the food AND the friends. Drama is not spice, Drama is the deterrent.