Funny-Cats-2-02.jpg

Funny-Cats-2-07.jpg

Funny-Cats-2-06.jpg

Funny-Cats-2-08.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Love the cat who wants to be patted, but wants to bite. My foster cat is like that frequently!

Purring and loving, to biting and clawing, back to purring and loving within seconds. Not sure why or what to do about it.

Lee

Attachments

• Blue on bed, close.JPG
    Blue on bed, close.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 90

Leni

When he starts to bit or claw just say 'no' firmly in a normal tone. It worked with mine.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
if one thinks of oneself as stuffed with catnip, the behavior is easier to understand....

Miss Kittens is same - she luv's to be brushed out - and after some amount of loving decides it's best to attack! she doesn't even bother to stop purring. (sigh)

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Attachments

• caturday300-1.jpg
    caturday300-1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 79
  • caturday301.jpg
    caturday301.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 79
  • caturday302.jpg
    caturday302.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 82
  • caturday303.jpg
    caturday303.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 81
  • caturday304.jpg
    caturday304.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 76
  • caturday305.jpg
    caturday305.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 78
  • caturday306.jpg
    caturday306.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 77
  • caturday307.jpg
    caturday307.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 80

Saliha

Seems we people understand dogs much better than cats and we have dog trainers whose also teach dog owners how to behave with dogs. We need also cat trainers whose could tell us how cats behave and why they behave the ways they do.

:wink: A business idea to someone to become a cat psychologist.

Leni

According to my cat news letter a cat with turn to bite and claw when they've had enough of whatever it is you are doing. I take a couple of them, both from vet colleges.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
According to my cat news letter a cat with turn to bite and claw when they've had enough of whatever it is you are doing. I take a couple of them, both from vet colleges.

Yep, Leni - having had cats all my life, I'm well-acquainted with that scenario!

This one sometimes attacks my hand/arm when it's just hanging off my chair or raised on my elbow in bed, not having even touched him. Not sure if he was abused, has a wild gene in him, or just wants to play. Play ROUGH!

Lee