Welcome to Net Cooking Talk

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
If you wanted to start fresh then you maybe should not have mentioned that you were previously from DC.....otherwise it just seems like you are messing with us and wanting us to play the guessing game.:glare:

I can understand why he/she did this. I was traumatized when I left DC. I felt like.... well I didnt feel good. Almost guilty. I dont care WHO you are.
I just want to say WELCOME! Relax, have a great time here and put your feet up. :clap:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
TGM, you left in a ball of flames. I think there was some gender bias. You shared some personal things and some people were supportive and some people were not. Those who could not support you could have sat on their hands and not posted and the mods could have saved you some hurt by shutting down the thread or deleting it as you asked. It was not a shining moment for that board and I am sorry for what happened.

Calicolady

In response to you QSis:This is a few PMs I got from an infrequent visitor and he's not been admonished in anyway. With his arrogance and distain for woman who speak their mind in disagreement with him, this is the wrath they get. I posted the PMs he sent me. They deleted the posts and locked it. Now I don't see the thread at all.

Seeing worthless people like yourself giving "advice" to people is hilarious. Better yourself first as a human being; learn to not be rude, learn to respect people. This is a basic human trait, are you sure you are human? I'm amazed at people like you. And there are so many of you, my God.

Who the hell do you think you are? Grow up little girl. You are the one who needs to "look in the mirror", your behaviour is disgusting, and that to someone you don't even know, and who has never been rude to you. I'm truly amazed at people like you.

Then there's a thread that's been locked called "Blinking Graphics" that they closed, posted by an infrequent visitor. She had issues, but gave no facts and just came in flexing her muscles. But some of us gave it back and the thread is now locked.

And on and on it goes. They stroke new members to get their numbers up and shit on the vets.
But you know what they say...When you're at the top, there's only one place left to go. (arrow down please)
I don't wish anyone ill will, but I lived 52 years without them, it won't bother me in the least to see em go.
Most of the people I thought I'd miss are here (insert smile here please), so good riddens.

pugger

Welcome pugger. Will you clean and cook this for me??

ChagSteel.jpg
I would be honored to do so. :thumb:

Lauren

Lauren from Lodi Ca not NJ

Hi I'm Lauren from Lodi Ca.. Love cooking, people and chatting..My garden is my haven from strife and stress...Hope to learn and give back.This looks like the place to be:thumb:
Lauren

Calicolady

Ha. You means there's another? Jersey Lodi is kind of a small nice little town.

Welcome. 3 of us thought we were the only one's alive tonight.
Meet homecook and heather.

Wart

Banned
Another Defector!! LOL

Hi!

I was over at DC and got a few invites to come over this forum.

All Rightie!

Can you guess who I am over there? :wink:

Same person here as over there but a bit more ...Me ... I hope.

I read some posts in this Intro section and I see there are some people here who, like myself, are slightly disappointed with that other place.

I made a post over there, I wouldn't be surprised if it got me spanked or even banned. Link to it 'over there' is HERE Read it before they delete it. LOL

Looking forward to seeing how this place works.:thumb:

homecook

Hey Wart......Welcome!!:clap: Believe me you won't have to put up with that BS over here.....put up your feet and sit a spell.

Barb

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
HA! Welcome Wart! I got a chance to read it..... and WOW! I knew you were one that always speaks what is on your mind, and I know that you have endured some opposition to it. All I can say is welcome.... I hope you like it here and we are happy to have you!

cara

I still can read it....
but welcome over here.. It' s like a renovated house.. somehow the same, just different colours ;o)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
YAY, WART!!!!

Welcome!!!

I've saved a copy of your entire (possibly LAST) DC post, in case anyone wants to read it after it goes.

Lee

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Welcome, Wart. That makes two of us who pissed in their Wheaties in two days in a row.