Welcome to Net Cooking Talk

lilylove

BUCKY!!!!!!! I knew we could count on you!!!! Thanks for coming over to play with us trouble makers!!!!!!!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Look who is in da house!!! Bout time you drug your lazy ass over here!!! Welcome BT!!! Great to have you grace our presence!!!

buckytom

Grill Master
wow, thanks guys.

i'm just getting back into the swing of things at work after a great week of skiing. will post pics soon.

i'm the head honcho for the network tonight, and i've had bosses and retarded r&d engineers all up in here (yeah, you know where). do we really need a tertiary backup captioning downconverted feed? and a delayed one to the freakin' west coast? sheesh!

anyway, gimme a day or two to adjust, and figure out who's whom. :smile:

buckytom

Grill Master
doo doot doo, da doo doo

just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip
that started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship.

where's ginger?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Hey there BT!! I know it will be hard to figure out who I am and all... but if you squint real hard.... LOL

And, uh, why can't we have both for ski bunnies there Fred???

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, mav, i'm with you.

there's plenty of time in the day.

maryann in the morning, for corduroy skiing, and private gondola rides before the crowds start.

ginger for apres ski, in the heated outdoor pool.

Bucky T, that really you? I was really having a hard time eating all this seaweed all by myself. Glad you finally made your presence known. Now sit down and help yourself to some kelp!

American Woman

Hey Y'all

I'm over on ForumsForums most of the time, and The Giant Mojito aka Sushi sent me over here months ago.
I've been in and out of here a few times, but never properly introduced myself. So I better say hi :wave:
It looks like a nice group y'all got going on here. :respect:

Welcome, American Woman. It was some time before I posted my intro, too. And I joined a week after it started, just posted finally this week.

Enjoy the forum!

Fred

buckytom

Grill Master
well, what can we say, but stay away from me!

mama, let me be, hee.
don't come hangin' arond my door, don't wanna see your face no more.

:wink:

guess who?

Calicolady

Mary Anne!

Howdy BuckyTom!!!!!! :tiphat::wave:

Help yourself to milk and cookies in the fridge! Kick back, relax and have FUN! Check out our newest contest when ya have a chance!

http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1206

Gosh damn, Mojito. Whad a ya got that thing on a loop?
He's a grown man. Give 'em a beer
drinking34.gif

Again, bitch slap him homecook, will ya?

Hey, BT. About damn time!
sign0177.gif

American Woman