Wednesday 2/15/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I still feel lousy but I will probably go to work.

Dinner will be chicken ala king, brown rice and green beans. It was so good last week we decided on a replay.

Any plans?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Keeping it simple tonight. DW will make some pasta with my sauce and maybe some Italian sausage...everything in stock.

Worked this morning and I'm whipped. The crud sure takes it out of you. Just took some more drugs and I'm going to lay down for awhile.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Hope you get to feeling better soon JoeV and Peepers.

Tuna Casserole is on the menu here with peas.

lilylove

I'm feeling really lazy so I just took some pre-made bbq beef out of the freezer and will serve that on hamburger buns. I might make some canned corn to go with it.

Embryodad

The kids are all coming for dinner tonight.
Just cut cubes from a huge eye round roast and Tina is braising it slowly with grated onion, and mushrooms buttons.
A big loaf of French bread and a big piece of lasagna that was frozen since New Years day meal.
Got a big pot of potatoes ready to make mashed potatoes with it.
I asked,"What happened to noodles?"... answer = Potatoes is the starch!.... OK I Said.

Coconut custard pie for dessert...and a coffee crumb cake for the coconut haters.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i was ravenous after a full day w/ raynin. while she took a nap i made spinach/feta/potato pierogies & shoveled 'em in. i so need a meal. starving. typing w/ a baby in the crook of your arm & listening to her 3 brothers for silence (that means check on them, stat! they're into something they shouldn't be, lol) makes for very tough typing. & iiiiiiiiiiiiiii luv it! baby girl needs something, im'ma take her to her nursery & see if she needs something from there cause she keeps leaning her 'lil head against me & 'talking' nomatter the item i offer her. later, yinz.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I like the peas in my tuna casserole but since DH doesn't, I put them on the side and just mix mine in.

Attachments

• tuna-casserole.jpg
    tuna-casserole.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 142

Embryodad

The kids are all coming for dinner tonight.
Just cut cubes from a huge eye round roast and Tina is braising it slowly with grated onion, and mushrooms buttons.
A big loaf of French bread and a big piece of lasagna that was frozen since New Years day meal.
Got a big pot of potatoes ready to make mashed potatoes with it.
I asked,"What happened to noodles?"... answer = Potatoes is the starch!.... OK I Said.

Coconut custard pie for dessert...and a coffee crumb cake for the coconut haters.

I just got a pic of the stew pot, and the pies.

5aa3e837.jpg

5cca4429.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Nice pictures Mama and Jimmy. It all looks good.

Take it easy Joe and get well.

I stayed home again today. I had many cold related unpleasant issues today.

DD made the chix ala king, brown rice and green beans. Was very good. I also had muenster cheese. Hoping the rice and cheese help with one of the issues. Time to try and get some sleep. I head is spinning at the moment.

Night everyone sweet dreams to all.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my brother made us a frozen bag of this cajun chix, pasta & shrimp stuff. i devoured it. then he made me mozzarella stix & marinara i spiked w/ tabasco. when rachel got in she made lobster ravioli & alfredo w/ bread. i made the 2 younger boys dinner- 1 a slider, the other a cup of macaroni & cheese & the oldest made himself a sammich & also dined on the fried mozzarella w/ the other boys my brother gave them when he got in.
raynin got baby macaroni & cheese, plus i gave her some of those baby meat stix & baby cheese curls. w/ a side of formula, haha.

scattered dinners, scattered day!

Embryodad

my brother made us a frozen bag of this cajun chix, pasta & shrimp stuff. i devoured it. then he made me mozzarella stix & marinara i spiked w/ tabasco. when rachel got in she made lobster ravioli & alfredo w/ bread. i made the 2 younger boys dinner- 1 a slider, the other a cup of macaroni & cheese & the oldest made himself a sammich & also dined on the fried mozzarella w/ the other boys my brother gave them when he got in.
raynin got baby macaroni & cheese, plus i gave her some of those baby meat stix & baby cheese curls. w/ a side of formula, haha.

scattered dinners, scattered day!
Sounds like fun.
Thank God Aunt Aubrey can cook! Wow!... you satisfied all there little wishes.
How Nice!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, jimmy. mainly me & the boys for the 'lil dinners, then we each split into dinner groups later. i fed the baby all through the day. this is a busy place! aw, i get the baby all day/till late evening tomorrow again, & the boys again after school.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
this food was actually well-spiced. the mozzarella was none too great. meh.

Attachments

• IMG_33601149.jpg
    IMG_33601149.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_33641148.jpg
    IMG_33641148.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 105