What do you drink durning the day?

butterflygazer

SHAC096.png

image_mountaindewcodered1.jpg

dr-pepper.gif

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Water all day, Monday - Friday. Coke with dinner, V8 Fusion Mango/Peach at bedtime. During the weekend, it's Coke all day, LOL

buckytom

Grill Master
tea at work in the morning. sencha, tropical green (sencha with pineapple aroma), tung ting jade oolong, earl grey supreme, barry's irish, or chinese black.

at home, i drink oj, and a lot of skim milk, and water. and a ton of snapple decaf iced green tea with ginseng, mixed down 60/40 with water.

occasionally, i treat myself to ginger ale or coca cola.

AllenOK

It's busting 100 degrees F here. My line at work is over 100 any given day.

I drink lots of water, Gatorade, and G2.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Coffee and Diet Coke. But like Allen, we're starting into our 3rd week of triple digit temps so I've been making a lot of iced tea. (I really like raspberry tea.)

GotGarlic

I have one cup of coffee in the morning, and occasionally one in the afternoon. Then I drink water all day at work. After work, I have a glass of pink wine while I finish reading the newspaper, and another one with dinner. If I run out of wine, I have a Cosmopolitan or a margarita.

On weekends, I usually drink lemonade or water during the day and have a cocktail in the evening, then wine with dinner. Occasionally, I have a Coke, but it's pretty rare.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
couple of cups of coffee in the morning, then iced tea or water during the day.

Jim

FryBoy

Lots of coffee in the morning.
Water the rest of the day, including lunch.
If I eat lunch out, diet coke or iced tea.
Occasionally Scotch, Bourbon, or a Margarita before dinner.
Wine with dinner (always).
Very rarely Cognac after dinner.
Water until morning.

fahriye

Hot lemon when I wake up, then coffee.
green tea, lemon tea and water during the day.
Not a big fan of fizzy drinks but like diet coke when I am out.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
As much as I would love to down the Mountain Dew (original and code red), that aint such a hot thing for me to do, LOL.
Coffee in the morning, then diet ice tea and water for the rest of the day. Sometimes diet raspberry ice tea or diet raspberry lemonade but those cost more so not as often.

Biskit

Morning coffee, water with a soda for lunch and supper. Sometimes make up a pitcher of Koolaid or some such thing.

smoke king

Banned
Sugar free AMP and/or Monster, and I usually make 3 quarts of iced tea daily in the summer. I like Diet Mt Dew, but don't drink so much soda when its hot.

And after another week or so of therapy, I can finally get back to my Coronas!

suziquzie

coffee coffee coffee

water water water

1 diet pepsi while making dinner if I'm not drinking for awhile
or
a couple martinis or brandies if i am.....
or a couple beers

water

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Chocolate soy milk in the morning, water during the day and merlot in the evenings, seven days a week, lol

lesley

Tea in the morning, coffee in the afternoon & water when it's hot like now!! 30 degrees,.wine when I fancy it..:bonk:

urmaniac46

I am basically a hot drink person, I enjoy black tea (with milk and honey) or coffee (with milk or cream, occasionally with a drop of baileys) 3-5 times a day in my hearty big mug, except for the height of summer like right now, hot beverage gets to be a bit of a problem for obvious reasons.
Though I HAVE to have my big mug of tea or coffee when I get out of the bed everyday and I would be happily sipping it with sweat pouring all over me.:tongue:
I must say I am not a fan of simple water, a bit too boring to drink, except during I am working out when I drink not particularly for the enjoyment of it but rather to keep myself from overheated. Other times or at supper I splash some lime juice into the water and it certainly jazzes up the whole thing. I do enjoy also some fruit juices, preferably a fresh squeezed one as well.
About a couple of times a week we enjoy either wine or beer with our supper.
I haven't touched any carbonated, sugar loaded beverage for ages as we quit buying them because my partner is always struggling with his weight problem, and I don't miss them at all!

Newnork1978

If I'd come across this threat a few weeks ago, I'd say I drink Coffee all day, a little bit of water, and beers in the evening (not every evening, of course).

Now, since I'm in the process of becoming a non-smoker, I have severely cut down my Coffee intake and I've replaced it with Decaf Mint Green Tea, Water, V8 or Juice. Occasionally, I'll indulge in a Route 44 Cherry Limeaide or a non-diet soda.

lilylove

coffee in the morning...

Water for the rest of the day.
Sometimes with lemon.

I drink about 2 pops a year.
Beer if it's Friday and I don't have plans for saturday or sunday...

Unless I'm on vacation and then it's coffee in the morning and Pina coladas or Tequila sun rises all the live long day! :)

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
to take my morning meds, i drink a kool-aid burstin waters,i drink a lg. sprite from mcD's & three bottles of water (there's several water coolers at school so i refill my bottle there) during class, then when i get here around noon, i drink adult beverages. another kool-aid with my meds.