DoggerDay, March 1, 2017

Saliha

No!

a836635c634ede52f5e8de127ac15d4b.jpg

category-funny-animals-tags-funny-dog-and-cat-march-2013.jpg

funny-dog-food-smelling-face.jpg

hellobeautiful.jpg

Santtu, the dachshund, is right now with my sister´s home, trying to lost some weight. During hers diet we have Totti. Totti is quite shy and uncertain. She isn´t sure what I am going to do with the camera:

ZPtty5L.jpg

But treats on the hand make her much more trustful:

xdQ0Vgp.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Our cats are just a bit of a year older than our pugs. When the pugs were puppies and wanted to play with the cats, they pretty much ignored them and/or warned them off. A few months ago, our little Mindy decided that maybe she'd deign to play with the pugs once in a while, especially our little black male. Not so fast though as far as the pugs were concerned. He pretty much gets the expression the dog had with the kitty that was "chasing" him and runs to mommy to get saved. This morning, Mindy was trying to rub up against him and get some cuddling, and he wasn't having any part of it. He's easily twice her size now and weighs 3+ times what she does, but he always runs away from her whenever she gets in a cuddle with me mood or play with me mode.

I'll have to get on the other computer and post a picture of Mork giving our older pugs a massage before they passed away. It was so funny, 1 of them just loved for Mork to massage her (knead) and would just lay there as long as he would do it. The other one was a bit nervous about her massage, but would lay there (probably because she just didn't want to get up, she was pushing 15 at the time), though she eventually learned to enjoy it as well.

The pug babies were 4-1/2 months (fawn girl) and just over 3 months (black boy) in this pic.

36788-albums1029-picture6257.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Oh, I forgot I had posted a video of Mork giving a massage to Circe, she was almost 15 at the time and passed a few months later. Mork was about 4 months old. Circe was the sweetest, funniest dog we've ever had, and such a FLIRT with men! This is the one that loved her massages. We had 2 pug girls that were a couple of months apart, plus another girl we had inherited from DD that was the oldest by about 6 months from the other girls, and my first little black boy that somebody walked up to us and gave him to us in a PetSmart parking lot because we had talked about how cute he was and about the girls we already had. He had some behavioral issues and the guy's wife wouldn't have him around anymore. They weren't too bad, just needed some time and patience to help him get over them. They all passed within about a year of each other. It was not a good year for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fLxGtpPlM0

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Santtu, the dachshund, is right now with my sister´s home, trying to lost some weight. During hers diet we have Totti. Totti is quite shy and uncertain. She isn´t sure what I am going to do with the camera:

ZPtty5L.jpg

But treats on the hand make her much more trustful:

xdQ0Vgp.jpg

Oh my heart.

:smile::heart:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Attachments

• dogerday2017_34-1.PNG
    dogerday2017_34-1.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 140
  • dogerday2017_35.jpg
    dogerday2017_35.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 123
  • dogerday2017_36.jpg
    dogerday2017_36.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 148
  • dogerday2017_37.PNG
    dogerday2017_37.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • dogerday2017_38.jpg
    dogerday2017_38.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 125
  • HeavenIsAPlaceWhere.PNG
    HeavenIsAPlaceWhere.PNG
    437.9 KB · Views: 110

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Of course, I love the KITTEN in the second photo, LOL! Also love the white puppy who doesn't want to go for a walk!

Thanks for the great pics and stories! That was a terrific Youtube video of a cat massage, medtran!

Lee