Net Cooking Talk

Go Back   Net Cooking Talk > Cooking Talk Forums > Fruit & Nuts Forum

Old 06-27-2018, 03:28 AM
Bottle Washer

AlbaRodriguez is on a distinguished road
Default Can we use an orange juicer to make other citrus juices?

I had joined for my master's degree so I moved into an apartment. I am not good at cooking and use to eat food from the restaurants. But now I have some stomach issues and need to take care of my health. I bought the essential requirements to cook in my kitchen and started cooking myself. Now I have been thinking about getting a juicer for my apartment. Drinking fresh juices are good for our health. But I am not sure if it would be more trouble than it's worth. Well, My parents sent me some money for my birthday so thought I would give it a try. I am interested in making awesome drinks with fruits. I want to work on making some vegetable drinks that actually taste good. My friend bought a commercial orange juicer that was really interesting. I like oranges and my favourite are orange juices. Can we use an orange juicer to make other citrus juices? The only drawback of juicers is the pain of cleaning.
I need to buy a juicer soon so that I can carry fresh juices for my class and avoid eating food from shops. I need a juicer which is cost effective and which can be easily handled.

Last edited by jim_slagle; 06-27-2018 at 04:01 AM.