Happy Flying This Holiday Season

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Received from a flight attendant.

"Hi everybody. I flew with Kim on the 18th-very funny, lady.

The previous day she had flown a SFO t/a and this man was on her flight. The agent was trying to shut the door, of course. Kim, in the back, was frantically trying to call up front (4 chimes didn't even work.)

She quickly grabbed her phone, shot this photo and ran to the front. She caught the agent in time and told her we have an issue. The agent asked her, with the usual attitude, what kind of issue. Kim put the photo in her face. Whoops.

The agent bought off the poor man in the middle. Of course, aa wouldn't want to inconvenience the Tyrannosaurus-Rex sitting on the armrest, by removing him! It's one of those photos you have to see to believe."

Attachments

• seatmate.jpg
    seatmate.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 70

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
It would be politically incorrect to say anything about this picture, so I'll keep my comments about the two-seat wide passenger that is making life miserable for the one-seat wide passenger. I don't care what anyone says, it's a safety hazard for someone that big to attempt to occupy one seat, especially when his ass is occupying half of the aisle. It's not fair to the other passengers, either.

Enough said, so now the bleeding heart libs can attack me. I'm going to do an estimate and won't be back for awhile.:tiphat::wave::mrgreen:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
This makes me very sad and very surprised. How could the airline have missed the revenue opportuunity to make this guy buy two seats. Shameful.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
This makes me very sad and very surprised. How could the airline have missed the revenue opportuunity to make this guy buy two seats. Shameful.
:yum::yum::yum:

I will surprise you here, JoeV, cuz you know I'm a bleeder through and through. This is a safety issue - for the other passengers as well as the obese man. I wish that airlines would sell seats based on Body Mass Index or even hip width. Hell, they scan us going into the airport anyway! Or maybe they could have sets of poles at the check-in and if you can't walk through the first set (which would be the width of a coach seat) then you must buy two seats. I have some friends who automatically buy 2 seats because of their size and that's what should have happened here, too.

chowhound

To heck with the safety issue.
How the heck are they going to get the drink cart past him? :shock:
This is one time I want to be sitting by the galley. :biggrin: