Who has a really big coffee mug?

FryBoy

We have the striped mugs from Two and a Half Men. They hold "only" 16 ounces, but even that's too much as the coffee gets cold, so I usually fill it less than halfway.

Available here:

http://www.ttustore.com/Mugs_p_2309.html

a-charlie-mug.jpg

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
My favorite mugs are from the Cleveland Museum of Art. I never measured what they hold but they are rather large for me.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We have the striped mugs from Two and a Half Men. They hold "only" 16 ounces, but even that's too much as the coffee gets cold, so I usually fill it less than halfway.

Available here:

http://www.ttustore.com/Mugs_p_2309.html

a-charlie-mug.jpg

Great ones, Doug - I've always admired those on the show!

Mine is smaller, from one of the best all-time breakfast places on Cape Cod, called Grumpy's. Makes me smile whenever I pour a cup.

That's important!

Lee

buckytom

Grill Master
i drink tea from a big mug. if i had to guess, i'd say it was around 20 ozs.
it looks like one of those giant mugs from "friends".

it's big enogh to hold about 16 ozs. of hot water, which i make in an electric pot, and a tea infuser ball.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i drink tea from a big mug. if i had to guess, i'd say it was around 20 ozs.
it looks like one of those giant mugs from "friends".

it's big enogh to hold about 16 ozs. of hot water, which i make in an electric pot, and a tea infuser ball.
whwere did you get the mug? do you buy loose tea or open bags to put in your tea ball? can you bring me a cup? i am feeling down in the dumps, my back hurts and i can't sleep. i like cream and sugar or lemon and honey.

GotGarlic

I have several large coffee cups that people have given me, but I never use them - for one, I don't drink that much coffee, and for two, it gets cold too fast. I usually drink water, wine or lemonade, which I don't drink in mugs :smile:

homecook

I've got large ones that came with my set of dishes. They're multiple colors. They're the same size and shape as FryBoy's. I also have a "Best Friends" one that holds about 16 oz. also.

suziquzie

I have several large coffee cups that people have given me, but I never use them - for one, I don't drink that much coffee, and for two, it gets cold too fast. I usually drink water, wine or lemonade, which I don't drink in mugs :smile:

Same here..... the bigger the mug..... colder the coffee!!!
I like the smaller ones... then I get a mugfull thats hot to the end. :wub:
That reminds me my coffee is almost ready!!! yay!!!!

buckytom

Grill Master
whwere did you get the mug? do you buy loose tea or open bags to put in your tea ball? can you bring me a cup? i am feeling down in the dumps, my back hurts and i can't sleep. i like cream and sugar or lemon and honey.

ok, okayyyyy. i'ma brewin' as fast as i can,

the mug was either something we picked up at one of the fourty thousand arts and craft festivals that i was dragged to when dw and i were dating, or, i think it may have been full of chocolates or something, as a corporate type gift thing.

in any case, a tea ball in a mug allows you to make a healthy morning apportion of one type of tea in the am, then another infusion later in the day.

Biskit

Y'know, if you guys drank coffee, instead of sipping it :ermm: you could have a half-gallon mug and have hot mud right down the very bottom. :brows:

suziquzie

you know biskit, if YOU would......
oh never mind
:)
you're in Jamestown, right? DH left for there at 3:30 this morning.

smoke king

Banned
I have a 32 oz insulated travel mug that I use most of the time-where I got it I don't recall, but I'm pretty sure I didn't pay for it!!

Other than that, we have a hodge-podge of Coffee mugs from all over. We bought a pair from the Waffle house years ago that get a lot of use, and DW and I made a trip out to Rachel NV/Area 51 about 5 years ago and I got a really cool one from the "Little A'Le' Inn" that I don't let anyone use but me!