Gatorade

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Do any of you drink regular Gatorade or Gatorade Zero? If so, what do think about the taste and possible benefits. Any favorite flavor? I've never tried it.

The heat here is unbelievable. Most of the time the warning is a heat advisory, but now the warning is an excessive heat advisory. My Alexa keeps going off with new warnings.

I'm at the tail end of my lawn care guys' schedule, and last week I could tell that they were just dragging and miserable. I bought some small bottles of Gatorade to chill and have ready for them because I think probably by that time of day the ice in their water cooler has melted. Having no experience with Gatorade, I bought the orange. It should arrive tomorrow.

They're good people and good lawn care guys, and I just want to give them a little pick-me-up.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Do any of you drink regular Gatorade or Gatorade Zero? If so, what do think about the taste and possible benefits. Any favorite flavor? I've never tried it.

The heat here is unbelievable. Most of the time the warning is a heat advisory, but now the warning is an excessive heat advisory. My Alexa keeps going off with new warnings.

I'm at the tail end of my lawn care guys' schedule, and last week I could tell that they were just dragging and miserable. I bought some small bottles of Gatorade to chill and have ready for them because I think probably by that time of day the ice in their water cooler has melted. Having no experience with Gatorade, I bought the orange. It should arrive tomorrow.

They're good people and good lawn care guys, and I just want to give them a little pick-me-up.

Same here looking at the outdoor thermometer says 101

:bbq: don’t need the grill just put the dogs and burgers on the sidewalk!

I like the orange and fruit punch flavors. Not fond of the taste of the zero product.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Same here looking at the outdoor thermometer says 101

:bbq: don’t need the grill just put the dogs and burgers on the sidewalk!

I like the orange and fruit punch flavors. Not fond of the taste of the zero product.

Thanks, good to know
I looked at the fruit punch flavor, but it was almost double the price of the orange. I almost ordered the zero thinking it would be healthier. Glad I didn't.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
They liked them :biggrin:.

Just to see what Gatorade tastes like, I tried one last night. I'd really rather just have plain water. Gatorade is kind of sweet for me. If I were out in the heat all day like them, I might have a different opinion.

I think these guys are tired of just plain water by the time they get here and probably like the variety.

I was giving them small packs of salted peanuts and cashews, and then I figured out that wasn't too smart :oops:.