Hamburger Cupcakes

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
3331745348_5bd36000e0.jpg

I love how these cute little hamburger cupcakes came out! Doesn't it make you want summer to come? They look like little sliders :)

Cupcakes are so wonderful and versatile, aren't they? These are vanilla cuppies with a chocolate cuppie in between, green coconut for the lettuce and frosting for the mustard and ketchup! I used a bit of fresh orange juice to brush the tops so the sesame seeds would stick!

Derek

Banned
3331745348_5bd36000e0.jpg

I love how these cute little hamburger cupcakes came out! Doesn't it make you want summer to come? They look like little sliders :)

Cupcakes are so wonderful and versatile, aren't they? These are vanilla cuppies with a chocolate cuppie in between, green coconut for the lettuce and frosting for the mustard and ketchup! I used a bit of fresh orange juice to brush the tops so the sesame seeds would stick!
Look like burger shots, Can I have an order of 6 and 2 liter of Dr Pepper to wahs it down thanks.

:p:bonk:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I love those!! I wish I had seen them when my boys were little. We were always trying to find different ways to do cupcakes.