Paradise (S. Fla)

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
This is one of my favorite spots to see when I go to my mom's S. Fla condo. I want to turn it into my screensaver if I can figure out how to do it! I use to know how.

Attachments

• screensaverwaterfallshot.jpg
    screensaverwaterfallshot.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 89

Lefty

Yank
Nice picture. If you have a bunch of pictures you can right click on the desktop, go to properties, screen saver tab, on the pulldown you can select my pictures slideshow and select the folder with the pictures you want.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
My laptop didn't quite work as you suggested, Lefty but I was able to figure out how to do it. Thanks for the inspiration! I love seeing this waterfall.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
What an aptly named picture Susan.

Do you want that pic to be the background of your desktop or the image that comes up after inactivity (Screen Saver)? If you want it to be a scren saver, do you want it constantly on or fading or moving or some other effect?

Are you using windows, if so XP or Vista or maybe a NAC?

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Thanks, I figured it out. It had been a while since I messed with that function. First time I tried, I thought I had to choose one of the photos that came with this laptop. It runs a bit differently than my old computer. However, I got it to happen.