What is Your Weather?

Ironman

🍺
Snowing and blowing. Had a big pile up on the interstate in my neck of the woods, I can see it from my patio Made national news.

Somebody was thinking 👍😎

CE95E78C-2D8B-4D86-BA01-F4DFF564C6A5.jpeg

Ironman

🍺
The first time we’ve had an ice warning in four years. I won’t even take the tractor on the road in that stuff. I’d rather deal with a foot of snow.

CB66A21D-5E12-44ED-A783-F3CA857CE52F.jpeg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
It's hot here, mid to upper 80s as highs. It should be the better part of 10 degrees below that. We met the record high for today at 9 a.m. I seriously dread summer if the weather now is a harbinger of things to come.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
We've had upwards of 65 mph winds.
It's finally starting to die down.
Whew!
I hate to complain after what the people went through down in Mississippi and Alabama.

Ironman

🍺
We had a hot spell this last week or so, 90-95 and humid. That was more than enough to remind me why I’ll never live in Florida… fun to visit and a great tax shelter for older folks, all the voting people leaving the states they hate and are getting taxed out of to move there… nah.

Jusa

We had a hot spell this last week or so, 90-95 and humid. That was more than enough to remind me why I’ll never live in Florida… fun to visit and a great tax shelter for older folks, all the voting people leaving the states they hate and are getting taxed out of to move there… nah.
I moved away from Florida in 1999 and live in OH now. It was hot enough last week to remind me as well why I don't want to go back in summer. That and hurricanes, price of real estate, and traffic during tourist season. I do miss the winters there and I miss being able to swim often. I love the beautiful beaches in Destin, FL where I grew up. Oh and the fresh seafood! I wouldn't mind going there for vacation for a few months every winter.

Ironman

🍺
I moved away from Florida in 1999 and live in OH now. It was hot enough last week to remind me as well why I don't want to go back in summer. That and hurricanes, price of real estate, and traffic during tourist season. I do miss the winters there and I miss being able to swim often. I love the beautiful beaches in Destin, FL where I grew up. Oh and the fresh seafood! I wouldn't mind going there for vacation for a few months every winter.
Good to see you again, @Jusa!
I know exactly what you mean. I’ll go down and contribute some $$$$ to the local economy in February for a few weeks and we are good. If I’m gonna be miserable all summer it’s gonna be in southern Mexico. 😎

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
We're seeing a lot of haze again today from the Canadian wildfires.
Very strange to see it hanging in the air.
Can smell it too.
The photo is a shot from the sunrise over Toledo this morning.

Screenshot_20230607-074726~2.png
FB_IMG_1686139709119.jpg

Embryodad

Wow! .......... We got the orange mist / sky too. Last night I could actually look at the sun directly
but only briefly; without squinting. Weird. Today, I can smell the smoke.