Would you eat THIS if it was sold in this country?

Shermie

Site Supporter
Right now, this is only sold at Burger King restaurants in Japan.

But would you get one if it were sold in this country? It's a black cheeseburger with black chese. :dizzy:

Attachments

• Black Cheeseburger.png
    Black Cheeseburger.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Black Cheese.png
    Black Cheese.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 28

Ian M.

It makes me gag just to think about it, but it actually IS being sold right here in New Hampshire! I'm sure it's probably delicious but I don't think I'd eat one if it was delivered directly to my home and somebody else was footing the bill!! I saw the thing recently in an on-line article and couldn't believe what I was looking at. I wonder if the concept began because someone just couldn't cook things on a grill? lol

Just as a matter of interest, I happened to find gazpacho in a small restaurant/pub in County Louth, Ireland while I was there recently - couldn't believe that, either. Something I truly love but would have never expected to see in Ireland!! It really wasn't half bad, either, their version - not bad at all. I had two large bowls and even begged for the recipe later, too. They made it with "interesting" stuff in it, evidently, and they're keeping their ingredient list kind of a mystery, so I was told.

Ian

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i would buy. they sell these items to get consumers talking. that is none other than squid ink, IMHO. cheese, 'cept they used ink over annatto.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Either or, I'm not getting one!!

I think that it looks gross, unappitizing & unappreciative!! :yuk:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
'tis squid ink. researching a 'lil is a great entity. is a harmless ingredient. i've ingested squid in other food, too.

Last edited:

Saliha

Food in the picture on right looks like licorice sweets. If that burger would made by licorice, I would say yes to it. Otherwise, no thanks.

No to black cheese. :glare: It looks like burned.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Before I can bass on whether or not, I would eat it I neeed to ask, How did it get to be black?

If it is just a coloring, it should not affect taste. It really doesn't look appetizing.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Food in the picture on right looks like licorice sweets. If that burger would made by licorice, I would say yes to it. Otherwise, no thanks.

No to black cheese. :glare: It looks like burned.

It DOES look burnt!! So does the bun that it sits in!!!

To coin the phrase; Ever heard of blackened chicken & fish? Well, this is blackened cheeseburger!! have some!! :piesmiley1::eating2: :ohmy: