What to do with these ingredients Forum?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You asked for it, you got it.

This should be interesting!!! :D

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
This ought to be fun! I actually could have used this on occasion the past few months! It's gonna be great to have everyone else's imagination to rely on now as well! :clap:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Sure. Go wild. :D
In that case, I have 2 big cans of whipped cream, some chocolate syrup, and cherries. Can anyone suggest something I might do with them? :brows:

Sorry - I tried to control myself. Really.

I think this forum will be a huge boon to me because I am often at a loss when looking in my pantry. Thanks for suggesting it, GG, and thanks for making it, Doc!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
In that case, I have 2 big cans of whipped cream, some chocolate syrup, and cherries. Can anyone suggest something I might do with them? :brows:

Uh, mating....yeah, mating.......the uh......ingredients with uh.......ICE CREAM. It's a SUNDAY! Right?? Mate it, right???? :yum:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Sorry - I tried to control myself. Really.

I think this forum will be a huge boon to me because I am often at a loss when looking in my pantry. Thanks for suggesting it, GG, and thanks for making it, Doc!
UMMMMMMMM can someone provide a ummmmmmmmmmmm banana and some ice cream for FM? Banana split? :yum:

Lefty

Yank
I think each new question should be a seperate thread so it is easier to answer someones new questions, or check back for old answers.

What do you guys think?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I think each new question should be a seperate thread so it is easier to answer someones new questions, or check back for old answers.

What do you guys think?
Yes I agree BUT how will the thread be labeled/named? with the ingredients?

Lefty

Yank
Guys and gals, I went ahead and split out the zuchini question and answers, and made it its own thread. It is titled what to do with zucchini? I hope I speled it right. :smile:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Guys and gals, I went ahead and split out the zuchini question and answers, and made it its own thread. It is titled what to do with zucchini? I hope I speled it right. :smile:
0074fe4d.gif

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I split out the zucchini question and replies and named it what to do with zuchini.

Sound good?
Sorry I misunderstood and assumed it would be ingredientS - like I have these 6 things I need to use up what can I make with them.

Neva mind!!

Leni

Actually Lefty I like what you did. I'm new to the board and just didn't see the new thread button.

Lefty

Yank
Actually Lefty I like what you did. I'm new to the board and just didn't see the new thread button.
[Elvis Voice] Why Thank You, Thank You Very Much[\Elvis Voice]

That is part of the service our staff provides here. :tiphat: