Meet Maggie Catlet Extraordinaire!

K

Kimchee

A few month back, we had to let our 16 year old cat go to the great beyond... Rocky was Queen of the Roost, raised from bottle age by my wife and was/is greatly missed.

My wife decided that it was time to fill that little hole in our cat family (we have 2 boys who just don't give my wife the Cat Love she needs), so...

meet MAGGIE!

All half a pound of her!

(And she is a fast learner, has the full face Headbutt of Love, and the Let Me Sit on You While I Drool and Purr moves down pat!)

Attachments

• Jul10Bed2.jpg
    Jul10Bed2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Jul10Bed3.jpg
    Jul10Bed3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Jul10Bed4.jpg
    Jul10Bed4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Jul10Bed7.jpg
    Jul10Bed7.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 117
  • Jul10Bed8.jpg
    Jul10Bed8.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 115

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Oh wow!!! Maggie is gorgeous!!!! Congrats on the new member of your family! :clap:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Awww, she is lovely, Kimchee! How old is she? What a sweet face!

I have 3 new cats in the household - they were some of my mom's cats. But they are too freaked out for me to get pictures of yet.

K

Kimchee

Dunno if she's making biscuits, but she can certainly Knead the Dough! That's what she's doing in the first couple of pictures.
(This is the perfect Love Em Up cat for my wife... as soon as you walk in the room, Maggie starts to purr and knead the air, just wanting love.)
Age... um, 12 weeks? Not really sure....

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What a GOOD BABY she is!!!

Congratulations, Kimchee!

Lee

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Ah, she's lovely, Kimchee. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics with us. A snuggly cat is just the best - unfortunately, there are alot of homeless cats in Mexico, and we have adopted seven! All spayed and neutered, they just hang out together here, and snuggle with us and each other. What a sweet face she has - she deserves to be loved.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Headbutt???!!!!!!! My Max-i-Cat does the headbutt too!!!!!!! (Can you tell Max is my first cat??!!)

Maggie is lovely!
xoxox

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Ahhhhh....how can you not fall in love with that face. What a sweetie! Congratulations on your new addition!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh so cute. Congrats on Maggie. Love the name too. Reminds me of Maggie May of Rod Stewart fame. :D

K

Kimchee

Practicing her haughty Queen Maggie Ruler of Her Domain look...

And looking cute.

(images are grainy because I was testing new camera settings in low light.)

(She is in danger of having her name changed to Tater Tot, if I had MY way...)

Attachments

• MaggieUnderBed.jpg
    MaggieUnderBed.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 101
  • MaggieFace1.jpg
    MaggieFace1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 96

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
She's such a pretty baby, Kimchee! Now I can tell how tiny she is. There's nothing like a kitten or a puppy in the house. Endless hours of entertainment.

My newest kitties are settling in. They are all adults and are all black or black and white. So are my cats. So my bed now looks like a sea of miniature Holsteins.

K

Kimchee

More Tater Tot pictures!
I like the one of her on the stairs... that monster in the background is Baxter, a 20 pound Tabby Maine Coon mix... he actually ISN'T evil like he looks, but at the time, he wasn't sure he was going to allow the Interloper to remain in his domain.
And, she had just done a Fly-By Whap Slap on his tail....

Attachments

• MaggieBaxterStairs.jpg
    MaggieBaxterStairs.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 79
  • MaggieFace.jpg
    MaggieFace.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 77
  • MaggieWindow1.jpg
    MaggieWindow1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 73

buckytom

Grill Master
aww, what a sweet little kitty, kimchee. and lol at your descriptions.

we're awaiting the birth of a future kitty for us soon. our priest has a pregnant calico that was looking for homes for the litter, so we're on the list.

K

Kimchee

Maggie has been assimilated... or has assimilated! I have been trying to catch her ambushing the older cats, but no luck so far. Did get to watch Baxter the 20 pound Bruiser get tired of her pestering him. He took her down and sat on her HAHAHAH!

The computer picture is her first discovering that things MOVE on the screen...
The other two are cats sleep in strange positions pics....

Attachments

• MaggieAtComputer.jpg
    MaggieAtComputer.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 48
  • MaggieCurledUp.jpg
    MaggieCurledUp.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 51
  • MaggieStretch.jpg
    MaggieStretch.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 49

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
What a great kitty! I love the picture in the chair. How can she be comfortable like that??? Thanks for sharing with us.

K

Kimchee

Yeah the chair picture... looks like she just got sat on a squashed, huh?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Kim, we may not have IHazCheezburgers anymore, but we still have your great kitty pix!

Thanks!

Lee