What are you eating Sunday 5/21/2017 - Saturday 5/27/2017?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Not sure exactly what dinner will be but it may be hot dogs or waffles.

Johnny West

Re: What are you eating Sunday 5/21/2017 - Saturday 5/27/2017? Thank

It's the same here... hotdogs and chips. I dunno?

Ironman

🍺

Chili.

Attachments

• IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 167

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Hot dogs and BBQ baked beans.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Monday night's dinner was a dish featured on Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives a while back. It's Giuseppe's Bolognese. You can quite often tell when Guy really likes a dish or when he's just being polite, but he seemed to really, really like this, so I decided to try to make it. It's a multi-meat Bolognese with ground beef, hot and mild Italian sausage, ground turkey, chicken thighs that are shredded after cooking, and chicken livers, and it takes hours to cook. I found a copycat recipe and watched the segment multiple times trying to figure out how much of each ingredient went in. Finally got what I think is pretty close. This is the second time I've made it. It makes a lot and we portioned it out and froze it first time around, which I'll also do today. I made a couple of changes on this second batch, not sure whether we liked the first or second batch better, we'll decide at next meal. Made fresh pasta to go along with.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
seared pork chops - topped mushroom+onion+crispedbaconbits in a bed of sauerkraut+applesauce - double braised in beer at 250'F. came out ultra-tender.

and fresh spinach - drizzled with a 1000yr old basalmic - can't pass that up!

these were kinda' dino sized chops - inch thick slightly over a pound per chop. left overs fer'sure!
nah, it's really not 1000 yrs old . . .

Attachments

• DSC_5234.jpg
    DSC_5234.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 140

Johnny West

I got home from school, fired up the grill, and did this spring (chinook) shoulder with alder for smoke. The fries are Alexia sweet potato fries and excellent dipped in the home made tartar sauce.

Attachments

• #Spring.jpg
    #Spring.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 140
  • #Spring MS.jpg
    #Spring MS.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 140

Johnny West

Tonight it's Mexican - there are some street tamales in the freezer I'm wanting. I'm not sure what the veg dish will be.