What's cooking NCT Sunday 2/12/2017 - Saturday 2/18/2017?

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
the wife wanted a quickie tonight

Attachments

• DSC_5176.jpg
    DSC_5176.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 212

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
chix tenderloin w/ pesto & purple peruvians/crème/butter/garlic/sage & pencil aspargi w/ brown butter/lemon--

Last edited:

Johnny West

Tonight is rutabaga and fennel creamed soup made this summer from CSA veg.

I stopped at Jack in the Box for a real burger for lunch. After getting back out on the thoroughfare another car pulled out in from of me T-Boning an on coming car which proceeded do a 180 in from of me, missing me by 10 yards. I'm glad I recently got new brakes.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Got some baby Octopus..... not sure what I'll do with them.....

Broccoli Florentine Bisque, for sure....

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Liver & Onions tonight....... Mashed Taters & Creamed Corn.:corny::corny:
............ and the obligatory salad !

Last edited:

Johnny West

I'd love some liver and onions - I did have a liver pate sandwich for lunch, though.

Tonight is rutabaga/fennel soup and a salad.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Corned beef, cabbage and potatoes yesterday
Cheese raviolis tonight

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Peeps, you've lit a fire. gonna have to do some corned beef this weekend.

Last night was baked Tilapia filet w/ Scalloped Potatoes and Baby Carrots & Pearls.

Tonight will be Popcorn Shrimp one way or another...........

Johnny West

Breakfast for dinner was requested: pancakes, scrambled eggs and faux sausage. I bought some Mapleen and will make my own syrup.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
We're ordering XL pizza this evening from Jack's, then watching that show How It Really Happened (Anna Nicole tonight, but recorded the one about Prince to watch as well) HLN.

Dogboa

Last night was Penne alla Vodka. When we make this vodka also becomes a condiment.:smile: Tonight will be geoduck 2 ways, the rest of the stone crab claws and probably an arugula salad.

Johnny West

That is correct! :thumb:

I have three bottles of that in the garage. (insert beer smilie) Tonight it's Alaska Icy Bay IPA.

My bud from Iowa is on a long weekend road trip and texted me from Nelson, WI, today, that he got a cube of Leinenkugel lager and will save some for my visit next month.

Tonight we're having this with Morningstar Chicken Tenders. I'll make Minute Rice.

https://www.ajifrozenusa.com/products_vegetable_chow_mein.asp

Ironman

🍺
I have three bottles of that in the garage. [/B](insert beer smilie) Tonight it's Alaska Icy Bay IPA.

My bud from Iowa is on a long weekend road trip and texted me from Nelson, WI, today, that he got a cube of Leinenkugel lager and will save some for my visit next month.

Tonight we're having this with Morningstar Chicken Tenders. I'll make Minute Rice.

https://www.ajifrozenusa.com/products_vegetable_chow_mein.asp
Nice! On a hot summer night, it's one of my my favorite brews. Right up there with "Spotted Cow". :clap:
http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/index.cfm/beers/ourbeers/beer/spotted-cow

Can ya tell I'm a cheesehead? Lol
My Son really likes the Leinies grapefruit shandy. Make sure you get a "Maid-Rite" burger when you visit Iowa! :smile:

Tonight is chili cheese dogs with chips.

I'm brining a Boston butt to smoke tomorrow with my Son in the new smoker I got him for Christmas. Making some crack dip too. http://www.anaffairfromtheheart.com/2014/12/award-winning-crack-dip/

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
yeeeeeeeup..
Went with the honey bbq- had 6 with a generous portion of the mac.

Attachments

• wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Macaroni salad.png
    Macaroni salad.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 109