What are you eating Sunday 5/28/2017 - Saturday 6/03/2017?

Johnny West

Re: What are you eating Sunday 5/21/2017 - Saturday 5/27/2017?

Last night I grilled WinCo brats with hickory, plum, and alder for smoke and they were excellent.The sides were kraut and rosemary fries.

Tonight it's a standing rib roast done on the Weber and should have pics of that.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Sunday it was raining so I put hot dogs on the indoor smoker (hickory & mesquite chips) for a short smoke just for flavor. Served with doctored B&M baked beans and corn on the cob (perfectly cooked for 3 minutes in the Instant Pot).

Monday night was burgers on Portuguese roll with fried onion, pickle, ketchup and muenster cheese and corn on the cob.

Tonight will be Grilled cheese - American, Swiss and muenster cheeses on Bakery seeded rye bread and tomato soup.

Johnny West

Attachments

• #Trout.jpg
    #Trout.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 119

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I made some mustard potato salad with olives :wub: last night and had it with ham.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Shrimp Cocktail , Chicken Nuggets & BBQ sauce over Rice, with Fried Won-Tons in a Sesame Sauce...

Embryodad

I was freezer L00King, and right forward, were 5 hot Italian sausages.
Frozen bell peppers., and in the pan they are a cooking.

No tomatoes or sauce.....just oils and grease and juices

Ironman

🍺
Florentine pasta salad with BBQ chicken on the Weber. Maybe a mixed drink or 2 also. ?

Attachments

• IMG_1251.JPG
    IMG_1251.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 106

Johnny West

I like the Tito's - haven't had a martini in over a year, not since I got my knee replaced. I didn't want to over indulge in vodka while taking oxycodone and when I quit the oxy never did have another martini.

Tonight it was grilled spam and cheese sandwiches with tomato soup. It was a nice change.

Embryodad

Tonight, we had chili cheese burgers. The ground meat was the best I ever tasted.
DD picked it up at the butcher shop she goes to in Chester.
Dessert was biscotti that I made early this morning for Tina Mommy's breakfast.