Morning spam question

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
On FF this morning a spammer from Hyderabad, India posted this in the what's for breakfast thread. "bread omelet"

As Doc said
WTF is a bread omelet?

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
"
This is a south indian dish in which bread is cooked along with omelet itself. For detailed recipe please visit "

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aP5y24LQrw[/ame]

>>spammer
fishing for exposure . . one supposes

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks, not at all what I expected! Looks pretty good.

I was thinking of folding bread chunks into the omelet.

Jim

Leni

Since it appears that this is indeed a dish from India, maybe this wasn't spam and should be restored?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
No, lot of other signs they were a spammer. This particular post was interesting because neither Doc or I had heard of bread omelets.

This spammer registered then started adding small posts to various threads, none of them really informative. The next step would have been to return in a few days when the posts were buried and not easily accessable and add spam links to the posts. Wastes Doc's bandwidth and money.

Jim

Leni

I like it fried in an sandwich with mustard and lettuce. Served with lots of potato chips.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
somewhere a thousand years ago I came across the "bread omelet" on a menu.

the bread was cut into smaller diamond shapes vs. 'the whole slice'
regardless, it failed to impress.....

frankly my deer, I'd rather have toast on the side . . .

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Now I have to get a can of real Spam out for breakfast! Thanks Jim...:yum::yum:

Hawaiians would starve to death without spam. :yum: Oh and I like a spam sandwich with sliced vidalia onions, lettuce and tomato with mustard/mayo or even 1000 Islands salad dressing. I also like it fried with eggs for breakfast.