Westport Wednesday

Johnny West

last week.

Last week we had a bit of an oysterfest. Wed. we went to Westport and stopped at Brady's Oyster for some shooters. Each shooter has two small oyster, which are the sweetest. I had three shooters and bought one of the shot glasses. The mrs had one, plus she bought 3 pounds of locally grown cranberries. After we went into Westport to buy locally canned tuna, ws stopped at Bennett's Seafood for lunch, then on the way home stopped at Brady's again and bought a baker's dozen of medium oysters for the grill.john and shooter.jpgjohn oysters.jpgjohn surf and turf.jpgjohn oysters on grill.jpgjohn oysters in pan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny West

As soon as I am able to get in our low slung Fusion we are making a run to Westport for fish and chips and oysters.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
last week.

Last week we had a bit of an oysterfest. Wed. we went to Westport and stopped at Brady's Oyster for some shooters. Each shooter has two small oyster, which are the sweetest. I had three shooters and bought one of the shot glasses. The mrs had one, plus she bought 3 pounds of locally grown cranberries. After we went into Westport to buy locally canned tuna, ws stopped at Bennett's Seafood for lunch, then on the way home stopped at Brady's again and bought a baker's dozen of medium oysters for the grill.View attachment 34642View attachment 34643View attachment 34644View attachment 34645View attachment 34646
I love the fresh seafood over here ❤️