Hip Shots

Johnny West

Friday I got cortisone shots in both hips - first time I've been knee and hip pain free in over 5 years. I'm doing a lot more and was told not to over do it but glad to be able to get chores done and not get so wasted. The arthritis is not bad enough to get replacements yet but is definitely in the future.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear that you have some relief from pain, John! May it last a very long time!

Lee

Johnny West

They last about 2 months, then time for more. The left knee lasted longer than two months and the right knew they didn't work at all.

I am now pain free with my lower back, as well, and can stand up straight without being pain. I really do feel so much better.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I hope that the shots work for you. I have two replacements for about ten years. I got my life back.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll 3rd that Johnny. Good luck with the shots relieving the pain for a long time.

Johnny West

It was noted I'm standing straight, lower5 back pain gone,not hunched over, and have renewed energy to do things. I'm not sitting around thinking I'll get my strength back. I couldn't be happier.