Movies You Watched

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Derailed, another Lifetime movie :mrgreen:, with Jennifer Aniston is worth a watch. Some little unexpected twists will surprise you.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Silver Linings Playbook - didn't even get through half of it
The Family - same as above - don't really like Mafia stuff and it had too much violence for me

Life Happens - an oldie that I really enjoyed

Cooksie

Site Supporter
This was so cute, gotta love this kid :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JavTLxUaUos[/ame]

Sister Cities - kind of dark at times but I enjoyed it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8-grwufsxs[/ame]

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My Dad, a friend and I went to see "Patriot's Day", about the Boston marathon bombings in 2013.

Very well done! They captured the horror without a lot of gore, and showed the unity of Bostonians. And I learned some new things about the event.

The (annoying) Boston accent is unusually difficult for most actors to nail, but with a couple of exceptions (John Goodman, for one), this cast did a good job with it. Must have been coached by Mark Wahlberg.

Lee

Johnny West

I watched The Accountant this afternoon and this evening The Kingdom, both good action adventure movies. I was entertained.

Johnny West

This afternoon watched Creed and this evening The Fountain. I'll have to watch The Fountain again and see if I can understand it better.

Johnny West

Last night watched about 1/3 of the Hateful 8 before falling alsleep and will finish the rest tonight. I really like the actor Walton Giggins. He did a great job Justified as Boyd Crowder.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I've been watching The Crown on Netflix. It's very interesting. Elizabeth and Philip had a very stormy relationship in the beginning, and in her younger days, Margaret was a real pistol. Some things about the Royal family just make me shake my head. Elizabeth seems to put duty before everything, even family.

I'm hoping that it will eventually get into the Charles/Princess Diana period.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
We went and saw "Going in Style" All star cast-
Ann-Margre-Morgan Freeman-Michael Caine-
Alan Arkin-Christopher Lloyd. Super feel good movie.
Well worth seeing.

Johnny West

We did watch Patriot's Day last week and enjoyed it (well done), if one can say that.

We also re-watched all the Game of Thrones and found two we missed. I'm ready for the new season.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Watched several old movies:

IMG_2119.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Also watched the new Pete's Dragon. Very good remake. But it still have a soft spot for the original.