What's are you eating NCT - Sunday 11/5/2017 to Saturday 11/11/2017?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Cavatelli pasta or cheese ravioli with meatballs, Braciole and gravy I made yesterday.

picture.php

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Cavatelli pasta with meatballs, Braciole and gravy I made yesterday. Topped with toasted seasoned bread crumbs and fresh grated R & P cheeses.

cavatelli_110517_IMG_3403.JPG

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Lunch was a quick Beef Soup made from leftover beef roast, leftover burgundy gravy, veggies, beans, barley, split peas and broth. Cooked in my Instant Pot for 40 minutes.

beef_soup_110617_IMG_3404.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Chicken (thin cut breast) breaded, mashed potatoes and steamed crinkle cut carrots.

chicken_carrots_potatoes_110817_IMG_3412.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I helped some, but Dogboa mostly made palamillo steak with onions, black beans, rice, maduros, and Cuban bread.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Shrimps poached in a Tomato-Basil Sauce, over Thin Spaghetti, with Mozzarella Balls with cukes & Grape Tomatoes on the side...

Shrimp Poached in Basil Sauce.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Homemade pho broth we made and froze in portions in the past, with shaved rib eye, fresh noodles from the Asian market, oyster and beech mushrooms, plus green onions.

Attachments

• 2017-11-09 18.13.34.jpg
    2017-11-09 18.13.34.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 111

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Homemade pho broth we made and froze in portions in the past, with shaved rib eye, fresh noodles from the Asian market, oyster and beech mushrooms, plus green onions.

What a beautiful bowl, both the design and the presentation...
You've never shown us that one before, have you ? As you may have noticed, nothing in my cupboard matches, and that's on purpose...
:noevil:

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Sausage & Peppers (One Sweet - One Hot), Jacked-up Succotash (Corn, Lima's, Stewed tomatoes), Slaw

Sausage, Peppers,Yellow Rice, Triple Succotash, Slaw.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I should know better than to look at dinner photos before lunch!

YUM!

Lee

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Corn & Bacon Waffles (made with whey). Topped with butter, maple syrup, sour cream and strawberry topping.

waffles_111017_IMG_3428.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
What a beautiful bowl, both the design and the presentation...
You've never shown us that one before, have you ? As you may have noticed, nothing in my cupboard matches, and that's on purpose...
:noevil:

Thank you. Actually that's the first time we've used them I think. Courtesy of our big Asian grocery. We got them for things like pho because they are earthenware and can be heated with boiling water before use and will keep soups hot longer. They have a huge selection of dishware, took me a while to decide.

We decided to continue the Asian theme last night, went to a Korean, Japanese place. Appys of spicy tuna roll, shrimp and vege tempura, plus Korean pan fried pork dumplings. We split a main of beef bulgogi, with various banchan. They also give you a little amuse bouche type dish, it was a noodle salad this time. Absolutely stuffed.

Last edited:

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Needed to use up some Shrimps that have languished in the Freezer for a little longer than they should, so, Shrimp twice this week !

Creole' Shrimp over Rice with Steamed Carrots and (Canned) Green Beans,
Salad with Mozzarella Balls...

Shrimp Creole .jpg