Simon Ben

simon ben

Hi everyone!
My name is Simon Ben, I am from Morocco, I'm here on this forum for the same reason you all are, I love cooking and everything about cuisine, especially chicken.:chef:

Leni

Welcome to this forum. I hope that you will post some of your recipes here, especially the one with chicken, rice, and raisins in a puff pastry. I love Middle Eastern food.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Simon Ben - welcome!

Looking forward to sharing foods and ideas with you!

Lee

Kelli12

Hi Simon Ben - welcome!

Looking forward to sharing foods and ideas with you!

Lee
Hi Lee I'm Kelli. I'm glad that you can share some food recipes. Food is something which I love the most, especially chicken! Recently, after completing graduation my friends and I had a party where we hired a lunch catering service named Franco Freshy. The Teriyaki Chicken served with oriental rice and oriental sauteed vegetables was really amazing!!! I really liked it but couldn't manage to get the recipe of it. If you can get it please share. Thank you.

Moxie

Simon,
I love the flavors of Moroccan food! I've been experimenting with recipes for my tagine. I've had success with beef & lamb, but not so much with chicken - it's still coming out a bit dry.

Do you use a tagine? If you do, please share some of your tagine recipes, especially chicken.

Johnny West

Welcome Simon.

I look forward to doing some more tagine cooking but have only done lamb. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: