Your favorite nut?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What's your favorite nut?

cashews are good, but rich, I can only eat a few.

I like regular nuts best ....salted though. :hide:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I like regular peanuts. I'm on a low salt diet so it's the unsalted for me.

Cashews are good too.

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Beer nuts are always good with a brew or two. :thumb:

I don't care for mixed nuts at all. Do you?

waybomb

My favorite nut is my wife.

I eat lots of no-salt peanuts. There's a place in town that roasts them. MMM Good

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I love all nuts... but my favs (yes I have a few!) are pine nuts, walnuts, and brazilian nuts. Least favorite are cashews.

Deelady

Love most of them, my all time fav....almonds, walnuts, pine nuts, pepita(or is that a seed??), peanuts only in the shell roasted!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Technically peanuts arent a nut. They belong to the legume family (beans). But Im allergic to nuts so they are all evil to me. :ermm:

Locutus

If they aren't a nut then why are you still allergic to them???:yankchain:

Peanuts are a slang word for "goober-peas." :lol:

Favorite nuts are brazils, cashews, almonds,pecans, walnuts, chestnuts, filberts, macademias, uhhh...I can't remember trhe rest right now. ;)

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Peanuts are a slang word for "goober-peas." :lol:

Favorite nuts are brazils, cashews, almonds,pecans, walnuts, chestnuts, filberts, macademias, uhhh...I can't remember trhe rest right now. ;)

What in the heck is a filbert!?! Sounds like something you do after someone pulls your finger.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Pistachio, peanuts and walnuts are my favorites but will eat most if offered.

smoke king

Banned
Its getting hard to keep score! So our favorite nuts are, in order of popularity....

1) Sattie
2) Cashews
3) Peanuts
4) Waybombs wife
5) Beer nuts

:yum:

chowhound

Mojito, filberts are like small, more rounded acorns. Kind of sweet and not real crunchy.
Filberts are good, but I haven't had them since I was a kid and they were in the family's "mixed nut display" around the holiday. I always picked them out first.

Cashews are my favorite plain nut.
But walnuts are right up there, too. Especially if they have a brownie attached to them!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Not in any real order: pecans, roasted pistachios in the shell, roasted salted peanuts in the shell.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Mojito, filberts are like small, more rounded acorns. Kind of sweet and not real crunchy.
Filberts are good, but I haven't had them since I was a kid and they were in the family's "mixed nut display" around the holiday. I always picked them out first.

Cashews are my favorite plain nut.
But walnuts are right up there, too. Especially if they have a brownie attached to them!

filberts = hazelnuts

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
It's an honor to be voted as a favorite nut, so it's ganging up in a good way. My list:

1. Sattie
2. Pistachio
3/4 Walnuts & Pecans