TGIFriday 7/20/2012 What's cooking NCT?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Not quite sure but will probably be Italian sweet sausage, mashed taters and mixed veggies.

You?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
friday! wow. i dunno. goin' to iggle'. actually, in like 1 minute. i got him to ingest wings. now, i think pork. maybe tenderloin.

K

Kimchee

One of my favorites (that my wife doesn't like)..
Chicken Adobo. (She's out of town.)

Bone in chicken, skinned, simmered for long time in
soy sauce, vinegar, onions and garlic. Scrumptious!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
No dinner. We're going to an intimate concert in memory of a woman I knew and will snack when we get back. Speaking of concerts, tomorrow night is Josh Gracin a half a block from my apartment outside on the town square - and it's free.

Embryodad

Mad at Shepherds Pie

Got back from lung pulmonary docs tonight...Tina has rhinitus infection, and upper lung airway infection. Gave her sprays and misters to breath, and had a treatment and she can breath now. Still have to keep up the treatment at home, but she made me MAD because she just HAD TO put the shepherds pie together.

There were a few words...but What can I say! ...

Here is the Shepherds Pie we had for supper. It was good, but I like the hash brown taters instead of mashed. It was delicious.... I will say!!
smile.gif

9752ec63.jpg

43f90291.jpg

Embryodad

Looks good Jimmy.
Thanks peep.

I had the ground round fried with onions already, and the mashed taters was Bob Evans in the container. The cheese was a bag chedder and Italian Mix.
"T" put it together (and she was so happy to finally feel better from her treatment to do it) and I baked it in the toaster oven.

Love cheese!... I can never get enough cheese! LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Thanks peep.

I had the ground round fried with onions already, and the mashed taters was Bob Evans in the container. The cheese was a bag chedder and Italian Mix.
"T" put it together (and she was so happy to finally feel better from her treatment to do it) and I baked it in the toaster oven.

Love cheese!... I can never get enough cheese! LOL
It looks so red I thought you had sauce and cheese on it.

Glad T is feeling better!! XXOXOXOXOXO

We had pan fried small. thin eye round steaks, mashed taters w/ brown gravy and microwave steamed mixed veggies for dinner. DD cooked. I am achy all over.

Embryodad

It looks so red I thought you had sauce and cheese on it.

Glad T is feeling better!! XXOXOXOXOXO

We had pan fried small. thin eye round steaks, mashed taters w/ brown gravy and microwave steamed mixed veggies for dinner. DD cooked. I am achy all over.
Oh! That's how the browned cheese color was peep. It was like sauce color, but a bright dark yellow in person actually!

Oh No!... We can't have a achy peep!
Feel Better kid!!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Oh! That's how the browned cheese color was peep. It was like sauce color, but a bright dark yellow in person actually!

Oh No!... We can't have a achy peep!
Feel Better kid!!!
This rainy dreary weather gets my joints screaming. And the heriated disc pinches the Sciatic and gives me a PITA!! LOL