Bing - another new Internet search engine

Peggy

Yeah, I been getting hits on my website from them, I think it's a version of live search but not for sure.

Lefty

Yank
Without disrespect. I tried to look for cooking forums and we were no were near anything. Quite a few pages back. :sorry:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
It's hard when your competing with 75 million other sites. I think maybe Doc needs to change some of the keywords on the main page to something a little less competitive than cooking forums. He still needs to use cooking forums but add some other good keywords that aren't quite as competitive. Maybe some of the other pages will come up. We just need to keep adding to this site and keep growing, we'll get there.

My website is coming up on the first page for southern cooking so I have added a link to NCT on at the top of my Links page. Maybe that will help.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Anyone using this Search Engine (Bing)? I'm starting to see commercials on TV for it now!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
yup i am using it...but i still fall back on google..it seems to be quick for searching..

not much else info at this time

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Bing came loaded on my new hp computer. I haven't given it much of a chance, but I don't think I like it much. Lol--I didn't think that I was going to like Vista either, but it has kind of grown on me.