Burgers

Johnny West

Tonight is kobe filet mignon burgers from T-Boys. I have questions but will talk to the manager later.

These are off the fire and getting so hickory smoke.

IMG_7396.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Kobe filet mignon burgers?????

Geez.

I'll be right over!

Lee

Johnny West

I have one left and they were quite good.

My problem is I'd have bought the steak but there were none.

Johnny West

This is not my best picture as I was in a hurry to dive into it. :heart:
There was Stilton to put on but never got to it.

It was stacked pretty hight but smashed it down - it's a midwest thing, I was told.

:weber:

IMG_7402.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My mouth is watering!

How do you do your fries, Johnny?

Lee

Saliha

This is not my best picture as I was in a hurry to dive into it. :heart:
There was Stilton to put on but never got to it.

It was stacked pretty hight but smashed it down - it's a midwest thing, I was told.

IMG_7402.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now this is something I thought you Americans eat all days (before than I found this forum).

:yum:

(The thing I didn´t expect was grilled squirrels - but maybe it´s not a common habit however.)

Thanks to this forum I have learnt a lot about your eating habits.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Saliha, supposedly the average American eats 3 burgers a week. Very hard to believe, even if it's fast food.

I eat one maybe every 2 months.

Lee

Johnny West

My mouth is watering!

How do you do your fries, Johnny?

Lee

These are baked in a toaster oven, topped with white vinegar, and mayonaise and ketchup on the side.

I do burgers about once a week except for last week when I did sloppy joe's, too. I rarely eat fast food burgers and usually when traveling. Some of the local fast food places are not bad, though.

The price of burger is up where steak used to be. I hate to say what tonight's steaks cost but it's a special occasion.

Johnny West

Last night I grilled burgers and last time I grill anything till I'm back on my feet.

Attachments

• #######BurgerGrille.jpg
    #######BurgerGrille.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 66
  • #######Burger MS.jpg
    #######Burger MS.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 73

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful, John!

Do you need to use the cool side of the grill with burgers, or do you just use half the grill to concentrate the heat, and because that's all the room you need?

Lee

Johnny West

Sometimes I do use the cool side to finish them off if they are thick, the same with big steaks and I use the cool side to smoke. The bricks do a good job of keeping te coal in place. It's all things I've experimented with and seems to work for me.

These burgers I did not use wood for smoke, the coals were on the cooler side so the burger was medium rare.

Johnny West

I finally got around to grilling something - the mrs got blue cheese stuffed burgers at Safeway on a half price deal. Wed. night I grilled (mesquite for smoke) 6 and put 4 in the freezer for future meals. They were not bad.

I did get out salmon fishing recently, we got one, a 15 pounder) and split the fillets. I'll do a salmon piece this weekend. I hear the Copper River fish are in but way to pricey for me.

Johnny West

I'm slowly trying to figure out this big computer and adding things I used on my lap top.

Here are my blue cheese burgers from the other night. They were good but next time will make them myself with better blue cheese (and add bacon).

Last edited:

Johnny West

I'm slowly trying to figure out this big computer and adding things I used on my lap top.

Here are my blue cheese burgers from the other night. They were good but next time will make them myself with better blue cheese (and add bacon).

Need to upload!

Attachments

• #Blue Burgers.JPG
    #Blue Burgers.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 37