Lover's Lane

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
A cop was patrolling at night in a well-known spot. He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light glowing brightly. The cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine.

He immediately notices a young woman in the rear seat, knitting. Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the driver's window.
The young man lowers his window. "Uh, yes, officer?"
"What are you doing?"
"Well, isn't it obvious? I'm reading a magazine, sir."
Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says, "And her, what is she doing?"
The young man shrugs: "Sir, I believe she's knitting a pullover sweater."
Now, the cop is totally confused. A young couple. Alone, in a car, at night in a lovers' lane. And nothing obscene is happening!
"What's your age, young man?"
"I'm 21, sir."
"And her ... what's her age?" The young man looks at his watch and replies, "She'll be 18 in 11 minutes."

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It makes me nervous. My 16 year old son, who's got a 21 year old GF now, was just telling me that the age of consent in Texas is 17 (he looked it up) and that he would be 17 in 12 days and so many hours and so many minutes.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
It makes me nervous. My 16 year old son, who's got a 21 year old GF now, was just telling me that the age of consent in Texas is 17 (he looked it up) and that he would be 17 in 12 days and so many hours and so many minutes.

OMG!!! Lord Terry, you have your hands full don't you girl?:wink:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
16 with a 21 year old girl friend. Oh, how I used to wish......

Back then there twern't no such thing as a consent age that we knew of. When I was 16 I had a driver's license and a 14 year old GF. We got caught in a state park by a moon lighting ranger who just happened to be my phys ed teacher. I got an A. hee hee hee

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
16 with a 21 year old girl friend. Oh, how I used to wish......

Back then there twern't no such thing as a consent age that we knew of. When I was 16 I had a driver's license and a 14 year old GF. We got caught in a state park by a moon lighting ranger who just happened to be my phys ed teacher. I got an A. hee hee hee
LOL! Mine was the math teacher and I got an A, too. (I also married him!)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Pat that boy on the back!! Uh.....sorry.....uh.........whoops.

When I was 17, I had a 23 year old GF. Mom hated her and always thought she was eyeing Dad! :yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I feel out of the loop like I wasn't good enough for my teachers to hit on me. Oh I did have several I wished would have too. :yum:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I feel out of the loop like I wasn't good enough for my teachers to hit on me. Oh I did have several I wished would have too. :yum:

No kidding! I had a few teachers that HIT me, but not ON me. Damn!

When I was in Physics 2, my instructor was a Mathematics teacher with a Minor in Physics and she was subbing for the regular Physics teacher (it was summer). Good Lord she was hot. Can't remember much about Phys 2, but I learned alot about designer clothes and can still quote her wardrobe! :yum:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Miss Elefson was my 10th grade German teacher. She used to sit on her desk in one of those tight little 1960 skirts. I was in the front row.

To be continued ------- NOT

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Oh I had two an art teacher that I would of turned into art if I could of painted her and a history teacher that kept my attention just counting every breath she took. Both were flat amazing to look at. :tongue: