More newb on the way

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Welcome Embryodad

Hello and welcome to NCT!! Am I correct this is Jimmy?

Embryodad

Re: Welcome Embryodad

Hello and welcome to NCT!! Am I correct this is Jimmy?
Now How did you guess kid???

I hope the post sticks...and doesn't fade away!
Why I just got done washing clothes for mommy!... It was very hard trying to figure out which finger to push the start button to get the clothes washing. LOL

BTW..peep, is 1 cup of bleach enough to do DW's sweaters. She had them hanging in the closet, and while she is away (yay) I figured I would freshen them up for her.

Don't worry...I mixed the cup of bleach with a gallon of water first. I have to go down and see how they came out. I'll bet they will be clean!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Now How did you guess kid???

I hope the post sticks...and doesn't fade away!
Why I just got done washing clothes for mommy!... It was very hard trying to figure out which finger to push the start button to get the clothes washing. LOL

BTW..peep, is 1 cup of bleach enough to do DW's sweaters. She had them hanging in the closet, and while she is away (yay) I figured I would freshen them up for her.

Don't worry...I mixed the cup of bleach with a gallon of water first. I have to go down and see how they came out. I'll bet they will be clean!
OH MY Jimmy!! Are those sweaters all white? Tina is gonna kill ya if you mess them up!! LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

So glad to see you here!! You're gonna love the people here!! Bucky and you will get along famously Jimmy, he has the same off center sense of humor that you have!! :brows:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Welcome aboard Jimmy! My DW is the clean freak, and she has calculations of bleach to water ratios, mixes, etc, to fix ANYTHING! There's no stain or mish-mash (Lord knows I've tested her :lol:) she can't erradicate, so if you need help on that front, I've a cleaning guru, professionally trained, ready to answer. Glad you're here!

Nancy-MD

I'd recognize that egg anywhere! Hi ya Jimmy! So good that you're here with us!

Embryodad? Bwahahaha!

I hope T's sweaters come out nice and clean or she's gonna have your head. LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Embryodad? Bwahahaha!

LOL Yup humpty is here!!

Embryodad

Welcome aboard Jimmy! My DW is the clean freak, and she has calculations of bleach to water ratios, mixes, etc, to fix ANYTHING! There's no stain or mish-mash (Lord knows I've tested her :lol:) she can't erradicate, so if you need help on that front, I've a cleaning guru, professionally trained, ready to answer. Glad you're here!
Thank you! .. I will trust in her expertese.

thank you!

(((JIMMY)))

Embryodad

Embryodad? Bwahahaha!

Yeah!...He's here...and "All the Kings Horses, and All the Kings Men...couldn't put Humpty Together Again..as it goes.
I just want to know one thing!?????

What the heck would a Horse Know? about piecing a broken egg back together again?? I could never relate that scenareo! LOL....

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Be nice keltin!! LOL Seriously no inside joke. Thats just Jimmy's off center sense of humor!! He throws stuff like that out all the time and I have to make sure I am NOT drinking anything when I read his posts.

Hes like bucky you never know what he will say. I think it is our Jersey sense of humor.

Sorry Peeps, but you know me, I'm the NCT Problem Child, yes??? :yum:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Yeah!...He's here...and "All the Kings Horses, and All the Kings Men...couldn't put Humpty Together Again..as it goes.
I just want to know one thing!?????

What the heck would a Horse Know? about piecing a broken egg back together again?? I could never relate that scenareo! LOL....
I never could figure it out either. The best I can figure is adults screwing with a kids head to get them used to the messed up grown up world!! LOL :yum:

Embryodad

Embryodad? Bwahahaha!

Hi Nancy! ... I made a good thing. I meant to say..(Senior Moment Factor) I added the one cup of bleach to a gallon of water...then I poured a cup of the mix into the final wash load...along with some Methanol..about 1/2 cup..to freshen up the sour sweater smell. oh No...not from the wifes smell (she smells Jean Nate Great) its from the closet with the winter smells. All the vapors from the onions and garlic that permeated the house during the winter closed up cabin.

She wore one to church last week, and I said,"Oh Dear,you smell so good ...I could eat....that sweater you are wearing!" "It smells like Bacon! Yum Yum Yum..Oooo!"

I don't wear sweaters. Don't like the picky feeling. Never have...never will!!!
I'm a sherpa vest kinda Man of sorts. Yeah! I like that Goat smell.
Yep! ,,, Spread out..here comes the Billy Goat Man..stay clear all you Walmarteer's!!
DW tells me I should Boil that Vest..and Get the ticks out of it.. Darn..no wonder my under arms are so itchy. Probly flea bit too!
Guess I'll need to stop at the Vets on the way home tomorrow!

Well anyhoo...Nice catchin up to ya Nancy-MD

Embryodad

I never could figure it out either. The best I can figure is adults screwing with a kids head to get them used to the messed up grown up world!! LOL :yum:
Now peep...with that answer...I want to nominate that answer to the wickapedia institute of child learning. Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

It’s a literary metaphor about work and community.

Metaphorically speaking, it shows us that we should ALL, regardless of class, pull together to get the job done for the greater good. Humanity, minus blinders and ideas of class, can come together as a cohesive brotherhood. The story goes on to show that a job is often not “easy” but requires diligence and perseverance to see it through.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Hi Nancy! ... I made a good thing. I meant to say..(Senior Moment Factor) I added the one cup of bleach to a gallon of water...then I poured a cup of the mix into the final wash load...along with some Methanol..about 1/2 cup..to freshen up the sour sweater smell. oh No...not from the wifes smell (she smells Jean Nate Great) its from the closet with the winter smells. All the vapors from the onions and garlic that permeated the house during the winter closed up cabin.

She wore one to church last week, and I said,"Oh Dear,you smell so good ...I could eat....that sweater you are wearing!" "It smells like Bacon! Yum Yum Yum..Oooo!"

I don't wear sweaters. Don't like the picky feeling. Never have...never will!!!
I'm a sherpa vest kinda Man of sorts. Yeah! I like that Goat smell.
Yep! ,,, Spread out..here comes the Billy Goat Man..stay clear all you Walmarteer's!!
DW tells me I should Boil that Vest..and Get the ticks out of it.. Darn..no wonder my under arms are so itchy. Probly flea bit too!
Guess I'll need to stop at the Vets on the way home tomorrow!

Well anyhoo...Nice catchin up to ya Nancy-MD
STOP Jimmy! You're gonna make me have to change my undies!! :blob_blue: LOL Some people may take you seriously they don't know ya yet!! YOU NUT! LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

It’s a literary metaphor about work and community.

Metaphorically speaking, it shows us that we should ALL, regardless of class, pull together to get the job done for the greater good. Humanity, minus blinders and ideas of class, can come together as a cohesive brotherhood. The story goes on to show that a job is often not “easy” but requires diligence and perseverance to see it through.
OR IT COULD be someone making a horses patootie outta us!! LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Jimmy

Attachments

• tid-bits.jpg
    tid-bits.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 167