Happy birthday to Leni!!!!

CharlieD

Re: Return of a long lost son.

Hi Charlie, welcome back! So good to see you!

What you been cooking???

Lee

Well, I have been cooking alright. I have improved my Chinese cooking skills. Also a little bit of Taiwanese, well, actually only one dish, coconut milk chicken soup. A bit of Mexican, improved my baking skills, started baking breads (still cannot get rye bread to taste it tasted back in Russia), more cakes. Volunteer a lot in the kitchen of the synagogue I go to, cook for 50-70 people almost on a regular bases ones a week. My gravies nowadays are always great instead of being hit and miss before. I think I generally just got better at what I was doing before.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Happy Birthday lifesaver!

I hope your day is filled with happiness and smiles!

happy_birthday_confetti-2009.gif

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday lifesaver!

Hope you are having a magnificent Birthday, LS!

Lee

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Hey JoeV....it's your Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you're having an absolutely wonderful day!!!!:blowcandle: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :blowcandle:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hey JoeV....it's your Birthday!!!!

Happiest of Birthdays to you today, Joe!

Hope you enjoyed the day!

Lee

Attachments

• bread birthday cake.jpg
    bread birthday cake.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 162

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter

Your day is passed so get back at the honey do list before the cold weather rolls in!:D:D

Embryodad

Happy Birthday Joe. I'm sure you had a great day!

Annnnnd...??? What did DW get you for your birthday present??

Ironman

🍺

There's snow on the roof but the furnace is still running, right? :wink:

Happy Belated Birthday Joe. :chef:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Happy Birthday Joe. I'm sure you had a great day!

Annnnnd...??? What did DW get you for your birthday present??

DW and the kids pitched in and got me a Fall/Winter waist length jacket to replace a well worn one. DW had 30% off at Kohls, so it was a good deal for them. Also got some new pocket t-shirts for work.

Embryodad

DW and the kids pitched in and got me a Fall/Winter waist length jacket to replace a well worn one. DW had 30% off at Kohls, so it was a good deal for them. Also got some new pocket t-shirts for work.
That was nice! ...

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

That was nice! ...
Yeah...the older we get the easier it is to buy for us. For Christmas I already put in my order for a dozen Gold Toe crew sox. Every 6 months I throw out six old ones and put a new batch in the sock basket, because they're pretty much worn out. Work boots wear out the sox in a hurry. Might be time for some new boxers as well. DW won't let me buy a thong :ohmy::brows:...says I have to stay with boxers. Something about dirty old men... I don't know what she's talking about. If it's good enough for the yunguns, why not us old farts. She also won't let me get a Speedo for the cruise in February. Guess she's afraid the cougars will be after me.:brows:

Embryodad

Yeah...the older we get the easier it is to buy for us. For Christmas I already put in my order for a dozen Gold Toe crew sox. Every 6 months I throw out six old ones and put a new batch in the sock basket, because they're pretty much worn out. Work boots wear out the sox in a hurry. Might be time for some new boxers as well. DW won't let me buy a thong :ohmy::brows:...says I have to stay with boxers. Something about dirty old men... I don't know what she's talking about. If it's good enough for the yunguns, why not us old farts. She also won't let me get a Speedo for the cruise in February. Guess she's afraid the cougars will be after me.:brows:
My wife said...."Tell Joe he should have done that 30 years ago!" LOL

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Embryodad!

I hope you're enjoying this very special day Jimmy!

Attachments

• krispykremecake.jpg
    krispykremecake.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 146