without the flak

chowhound

Jr. is 88 now?? Geez I really gotta get caught up on NASCAR, been a long time since I watched it.

Jr came to The Dark Side last year.
He and Jeff Gordon are teammates! His stepmom wouldn't sell the #

oops, edited to change the word would to wouldn't....

Last edited:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Yeap and now Tony Stewart is the #14, Old Spice, his own team now too. Tony Legano is getting the #20 Home Depot.
Kasey Kahne drives the Budwieser, now #9

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Did Rusty Wallace retire? I think so, he was my drive in the #2 car.... it's been that long LOL!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Yeap and now Tony Stewart is the #14, Old Spice, his own team now too. Tony Legano is getting the #20 Home Depot.
Kasey Kahne drives the Budwieser, now #9

Somebody's been studying!!! LOL.... actually I think it is Joey Legano, but who cares!

OHHHHH and yea, Jr is gonna be eatin Tony's DUST!!!! :yuk:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Hello!

I am PieSusan and I live in N.E., Ohio with my two long haired cats, Sadie and Celia.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Hi susan!
Hello.gif

chowhound

God, where do you find these things TG? Are they on the web or do you have a clipart/graphics program? Those are nice. It might be a nice to throw some up on my website.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
texasgirl was really sweet to share with me her signature of how to post those fantastic pictures. I will let her tell you but I am forever grateful because they always brighten my day even when they are meant for someone else.
Thanks, sweetie.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Looks like we're surrounded by church goin' gun totin' NASCAR junkies. Somebody pick up some fresh roadkill and lets have us a BBQ.:clap:

smoke king

Banned
Nice to meet you......"Texasgirl" is it? You seem very nice-maybe we can be friends!! (I like to send Christmas cookies to all my friends!)

smoke king

Banned
Howdy PieSusan...Good of you to join us!! You know, I used to know another PieSusan.....oh well, probably just a coincidence!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Glad to have you join us, neighbor! We went to Lakeshore Eatery tonight with friends from church, and had another great meal.

homecook

Glad to have you join us, neighbor! We went to Lakeshore Eatery tonight with friends from church, and had another great meal.

Is that a new place?? I haven't heard of it. Wait is it the one by Family Foods?? I haven't been there yet.

Barb

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Can anyone crash this party?

How are you folks at letting the likes of me in here? What can I say..? Someone tipped me off that there was this demi monde site where people discussed cooking (no pun intended) and other sundry topics. So, queen of the demi monde that I am, naturally I had to stop by.

I do so love a party with familiar faces, too!