Peanut Butter and Jelly

abi_csi

I'd never tried this until I went to study in the US, I thought it would be revolting, but as all you Americans already know - it works!!

sadie

Grilled peanut butter & Jelly is wonderful if you've never tried it. Like dessert. I like the old fashioned peanut butter (with the oil separated) that you have to stir before use. Refrigerate it and you won't have to stir it again.

Choice of bread (2 slices)
Butter
Peanut Butter
Jelly (any)

Butter the bread, spread peanut butter and jelly and grill in a frying pan until lightly browned on both sides.

Delicious!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Grilled peanut butter & Jelly is wonderful if you've never tried it. Like dessert. I like the old fashioned peanut butter (with the oil separated) that you have to stir before use. Refrigerate it and you won't have to stir it again.

Choice of bread (2 slices)
Butter
Peanut Butter
Jelly (any)

Butter the bread, spread peanut butter and jelly and grill in a frying pan until lightly browned on both sides.

Delicious!
I just started shopping at Trader Joe's recently. I picked up Almond Butter and Peanut butter. Both are organic and sugar free. Also they have ALL the natural nut oils in tact and it needs to be stirred before use!! Like the stuff mom would get from the health food store when I was a kid!! People don't realize how much sugar is added to peanut butter AND the natural peanut oil is removed from the nuts and other oils are added. They sell the oil for frying. The flavor of organic Peanut Butter is amazing!! And there are only 2 ingredients: peanuts and salt.